Trump,Hate him or love him tell me what you think of the President.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Big Ron, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I admit to being more of a Ron Paul kinda voter. But left with A successful businessman who talked good stuff about the second amendment and at least had some plans for our country.I liked someone who at least seemed to love the country. I just don't get that from the Democrats. (i don't get them at all) I do see a lot of hate towards our country and its citizens.from Liberals. So far Trump has had about everyone doing their best to stop him or at least make his job harder. From what I have seen his only campaign promise failure has been healthcare. Rand Paul had a few good ideas on that. Looking at the news or different websites.You would think Trump is Satan.i just don't see it. he sure was handed a crap sandwich and told to make it tasty. I at least wish him luck and hope the best for the country.
    I still believe in being as prepared as much as possible.Hoping that my fear of an economic collapse doesn't happen. I don't pretend to have the answers.So I ask for your thoughts.

Zimmy, tacmotusn, squiddley and 4 others like this.
  2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Not a Trumpian and NEVER will be. I leave it at that

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A very simplistic answer, somewhat exaggerated. He is a toxic thinking blowhard disciple of PTBarnum. His gross lack of experience is becoming more obvious daily. But he ain't bitcherly.

A smart cookie, but it's too bad he learned how to tweet.

Zimmy, Ganado, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

My shirt leading up to the election:
    gj.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think Trump's greatest accomplishment is showing all of us just how big and deep the swamp is and that the establishment Republicans are one and the same as establishment Democrats. The Health Care failure is square on the backs of the Republican Congress for bitching about it for nearly eight years and not having their plan ready the day Trump was inaugurated. It's time for a third party or even a fourth to flush away the old.

I don't like Trump's personal style and I'm not a fan of the majority of his tweets. Funny, though, I heard him on the Lars Larson show locally and he was completely different than when he is on the air with MSM.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The corporate government, IE deep state folks really run the joint. We screwed that up by electing the Don, when he was not supposed to have a chance in hell. Don is kicking over trash cans, cancelling agreements, making Pres. orders that defy what the deep states goals were and so on. They will do everything in their power to either get him out of office, impeached, kill him or ....... who knows. Ultimately, we are in the toilet bowl spinning faster and faster..... being divided as a nation by economical and racial lines. They want a civil war that allows them to stamp out freedom and create their utopia..... stay frosty... it is not the Don we need to worry about.... it is the swamp.

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I' not a fan of Trump, he is an ass clown in a expensive business suit, BUT, he ain't no politician and he IS my President wether I like him or not, so I knuckle up and support him, even though I may not always agree with him and his ways! The good things, he is pro 2nd, he has tried his hardest, and been blocked by both sides at every turn, he was handed a shit sammich and told to smile and take a big bite, he has really good ideas, but he gets shot down all over the place. And he has a strong sense of what should be vs what is, and he has tried to change every thing he can, but.................
    His tweets are stupid, he sticks his big size 10 in his mouth every tweet, and it' not helping him! He needs to get tough with Congress, Senate, and States, (especially the state attorney generals) and gov'ners, and he needs to make the Exucitive Orders Stick!!!!! These assholes that fight him just because they don' like him need to be hung out and punished!

8. duane

duane Monkey+++

You assume that there is a viable plan for our problems. I am afraid we are past that point. We spend close to 20 % of our total national income on medical care, 30 % on governmental spending at all levels, about 80% of our economy is in the services sector where one hand washes the other, our national debt has doubled with each new president until it is now $20 trillion or so and there is no hope of paying it off, every time someone wants to do something, all the creatures in the swamp band together and prevent it being drained. We are at the point that some hard decisions need to be made and it will require all of us giving up things and suffering until we get back to our roots and a stable situation. Never going to happen and it looks like every other past civilization, we will keep raising the dikes until the flood washes over it and everything collapses. Looks like a strong support network, being out of debt, preps, an ability to raise ones own food. and a faith in God might at least allow you to survive in the short run and hopefully prosper in the long run. The short run, massive welfare, massive debt, massive make work projects, medical care, military spending, education, houses for everyone, free money to invest in the stock market, spend now and don't worry about the future, is not a long term viable solution. Any attempt to slow the process, by Trump or anyone else will be resisted by everyone with any stake in the present situation.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

As far as I am concerened, Mr. Trump fullfilled his Compain Promises that I voted for him foe, when he got The Supreme Court Justice, nomianted, and seated on the bench... Anything he does after that is Gravy on the Dinner....

10. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Voted "Not Hillary" and would do it again. But, if he can place two or three more Conversatives on the Supreme Court I will vote to put his face on Mt. Rushmore. That said, he has not DONE a single thing I disagree with. What he has SAID, now that is a different matter. He is his own worse enemy.

Zimmy, tacmotusn, Alf60 and 9 others like this.
  11. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

You have hit the 10 ring right there @Yard Dart ..

Zimmy, tacmotusn, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I voted Trump and will so again in 2020

Zimmy, tacmotusn, Dunerunner and 5 others like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread, elastic sided boots and fidget spinners....arguably, Donny is the ultimate fidget spinner.....Oh dear....did I say something nice about TRump???

upload_2017-11-9_16-1-48.

14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Like a moth to a flame......... [LMAO]

Zimmy, Thunder5Ranch, ghrit and 3 others like this.
  15. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Yikes, politics! Tune me out if it annoys you, I get it, but I've recently become very passionate about this. We were giant Rubio fans during the election, I wouldn't call us "never Trumpers", but we leaned that way. We both voted for him, more as "never Clintons" and neither of us is unhappy about that decision. I must say that in general we are function over form all the way in our household. So, if we ignore what he says and simply look at his policies, I really like him. He has exceeded our expectations in spades. Totally wonder if the people who dislike him feel that way just because of the superficial aspects of his presidency. Seen in retrospect, Hillary would have said the nicest sounding things and stuck the knife in our backs. China is rolling out software that will give every citizen a score based on their social media presence. Germany is putting people in jail for disagreeing with the government's refugee policies on facebook. The Democrats are pushing hate speech legislation that will lead to same. They lie to your face and usher in Orwellian policies when they think you aren't looking. I'm not a Republican. We are latinos. I don't ever see voting for a Democrat again in my lifetime. They are an existential threat to the bill of rights.

Byte, Dont, Zimmy and 10 others like this.
  16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not to mention the rest of the Constitution.

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is the biggst problem, an Government run a mook! Too many career politicos with too much invested (read corruption) to back off or to do their jobs and live up to the promises they made to get elected! They have their own agenda that goes against the American ideals, and they will not go away unless it's kicking and screaming! Trump needs to really get down and drain Ol' Foggy Bottom and not stop until we have term limits with a salary just above normal working stiffs, and then we can talk about the Scotus actually not being part and party to the system instead above the party system with no affiiation to any party period, there sole job is to hear constitutional issues and to rule on them with out bias!!! The selection of Scotus should fall to the people, not Potus, and the term limits of 8 years should be set!!!

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  18. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I voted for Trump and will again, if he runs for a second term. I would vote for him again, if for no other reason than he pisses the liberals (in many countries) off to no end. Many liberal Americans live in Cambodia - too danged many. I love to see them cringe when I walk in to a place wearing my Trump hat. :)

Zimmy, tacmotusn, 3cyl and 4 others like this.
  19. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Trump is NOT the greatest since sliced bread. But the alternative was much worse. So many voters are too young to remember Hilary and the sheer numbers of scandals and outright dishonest, unethical dealings she's become entangled with over the last 40 or more years (Whitewater, Rose Law firm, cattle futures, list goes on...)

She was discharged from the Watergate investigations due to her dishonesty. And her attitude toward average working Americans is no less than reprehensible.

It's shocking to me that such a vile individual still remains above the law even after it's so obvious that she violated it by taking thinly veiled bribes in exchange for favors while Sec of State. That woman belongs in prison, plain and simple.

Zimmy, tacmotusn, squiddley and 4 others like this.
  20. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

The next Democrat elected President will single handedly save the Gun Industry
    You guys need to think big picture

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7