Trump rally inChi Town canceled due to BLM protest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Mr. Trump has been calling out the plants not only at his rallies but the debates too from day one. He knows his message isn't popular with anyone other than those of us completely fed up with both the "gimmies" and the status quo crowd. No matter your political bent you have to admit his platform sure does seem popular with a growing number of people who have had it with certain groups who just want to take our stuff.

3M-TA3 and Aeason like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

True, and the end results was that Trump received hours of free advertising courtesy of the Democratic party and the world media.

Trump also showed that he could pick the correct path when faced with death and destruction aka open riot by confused Democratic Plants.

My Gut tells me the Democratic Party had hoped for a major riot so they could blame it on Trump Supporters.

Days of old we would have seen the bused in loads of protesters saddle up for their free ride home. But even the Democratic party has learned from that mistaken free ride in public.

Tikka, Aeason and oldawg like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Ferguson Protesters Now Protesting Over Not Getting Paid

At least some of the protesters who looted, rioted, burned buildings and overturned police cars in Ferguson, Missouri, last year were promised payment of up to $5,000 per month to join the protests.

However, when the Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), the successor group to the now-bankrupt St. Louis branch of ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), stiffed the protesters, they launched a sit-in protest at the headquarters of MORE and created a Twitter page to demand their money, the Washington Times reports.

Former U.S. Rep. Allen B. West noted on his website, "Instead of being thankful for getting off the unemployment line for a few weeks and having a little fun protesting, the paid rioters who tore up Ferguson, MO, are protesting again.

Edit to add
    My point of this post is that rarely are 'protests' what they are portrayed to be in the media. Protests are now part of 5th generation political warfare - nothing less than war by different means.....

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

History always repeats.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Soros was indeed behind the violence at the Trump rally in Chicago. I know some of you will discount this article because it's infowars, but the story is accurate. MoveOn.org is a Soros funded organization.

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago

"Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election."

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Many were college kids protesting. Very few blm. Bernie and his everything free bullcrap is destroying the way young people should be looking at life. The establishment and both sides are coming together to try and take Trump down.

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Good job, libtards, rinos and your dependent scum...you've convinced me that voting for a third party is not an option in this election, so now I am voting for Trump.

Mountainman and Tikka like this.
  9. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@chimo
    Welcome to the club, my friend.

10. chimo

Sometimes you gotta hold your nose and do the icky thing that gives you a better chance at defeating the scumbags at the gates.

Does anyone remember a primary season EVER when the candidates from both parties so overtly tried to band together to defeat one of the candidates from one party or the other? I saw it done to Wallace, Paul and Reagan, but that was covert, sneaky sht, not open warfare.

11. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

No one remembers as it never happened before.

The Hildabeast and Bernie are real simple; you, me or anyone working cannot afford them. Bernie admitted to a trillion or so in new taxes. I'm not in the TEA Party however same as you and everyone else, I am taxed too much.
    already.
    IMO. taxes are simple. If you bought a piece of gum for $2 and told me that you totally enjoyed that piece of gum? If you're happy then it was a good deal. If I gave you a piece of gum and you said it's terrible; even free was a bad deal.
    Never have the candidates of both parties banded together as they have against Trump. The man scares them, not any differently than if you or I ran for office.

Their fear and hate is why I will vote for Trump. Like him or not; as Bush said an enemy of an enemy is a friend. Trump is the enemy of our enemies.

12. chimo

Ah the irony..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an old Bedouin Arabic proverb...one I also apply to the NRA. ;)

13. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

True. However as most sayings they sound better in English..

Plus, to them we are:
    [​IMG]

Yup, infidels.

kellory likes this.
  1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. Motomom34
  5. HK_User
  6. Gator 45/70
  7. DKR
  8. Tevin