TRUMP WARS: The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jul 18, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There is a theory out there that Trump is part of the Q team. The Q team is supposed to be the White Houses Internal Affairs division and apparently does exist. No doubt everyone has heard of the Q conspiracy theory? So the story goes that Trump is still in charge and he has put Biden (or an actor) in the seat of POTUS to draw out all of his enemies. This is neither here nor there but part of that story is that people like Hillary, Fauci, Biden, and a lot more have been hanged for treason and there are either clones, actors, or computer animated look a likes. The mountain of evidence is huge! Something is definitely going on.

The people telling these stories have dates, witnesses, and video proof. But I gotta be honest, in today's world video proof isn't really proof at all. I'm not sure about clones but there is that place up in Canada that many famous people have claimed to come from. Clonaid.com They could also be using actors like in the movie Dave and Wag The Dog.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3217-first-cloned-baby-born-on-26-december/

Sounds crazy right? Here are some questions for you: Why is Joe Biden on a set and not in the White House?
    President Biden mocked over fake White House set
    Who Is Behind Joe Biden Mask… Is It This Actor? And What About The Clones? - O.N.E. News

Why is CNN accusing Trump of still being the president?
    Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency - CNNPolitics

Why is Anthony Fauci wearing a prosthetic mask?

Last question: why is none of this story possible?

Dark Outpost – Exposing The Darkest Outposts Of The Human Mind
    https://x22report.com/

2. enloopious

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I would be nice if it were true, but...

4. enloopious

There are thousands of videos with this claim. This is a tiny bit of them.

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Given the fakery that got Daer Leader put in the WH -a body double is a minor trick.

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    look an awful lot alike to me.....

6. enloopious

7. enloopious

8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Don't most dictators have body doubles why should Bidumb be any different

9. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Lizard people. Gotta be lizard people.

crowdaddy likes this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's reptilians all the way down. ;)

11. enloopious

I'm pretty sure this is fake

12. enloopious

13. enloopious

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It must be hard to decide who to vote for in Penn.. You gots a guy who can't string three thoughts together, running against another EGO driven TV Star who barely finished Medical School... Very similar to Utah... We gots a exCIA Masked Undercover IllegalI Infuencer Officer, who switches Parties, as often as he switches his shorts, running against a Cash Guzzling Big Money PAC Grabbing Incumbent... Makes more wonder....

15. enloopious

[​IMG]

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Sound familiar?
    Whatever fetterman is on so is biden on the street they call it a stroke.

enloopious likes this.
  17. enloopious

They are saying that he has some sort of implant that is supposed to make him function... kinda like a cyborg. They are also trying to make it sound like its totally normal and all of the politicians are wired so as to have all the right answers all the time. I'm thinking we should know if someone has an implant as voters...

https://banned.video/watch?id=635983bd3479c72ec5f6cf48

18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

hhhhmmm food for thought....I'd be just as concerned with voters who have had conspiracy theory implants inserted in them in recent years. It explains much that gets posted in this place :rolleyes:

19. enloopious

Yeah that was from the MSM saying that one of his many implants malfunctioned and we all know they are a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts. I wouldn't go down that rabbit hole. There are all kinds of horrors from his past, and real horrors too, not the fake Russia Russia Russia kind... but hey if Joe Biden can be Prez why not Fetterman, or Hunter Biden, or Corky Thatcher or that guy on the corner of Hollywood and Vine. Heck at this point Jeffy Dahmer and Ike Turner would be a better choice than what we have.

What Is That on John Fetterman's Neck? - Truth Press
    https://thehill.com/homenews/3491666-fetterman-undergoing-procedure-to-implant-pacemaker/
    “It doesn’t make sense”: More doctors suspect John Fetterman is hiding something about his health
    Watchdog group accuses Fetterman of failing to disclose multiple properties

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7