UH OH Koko The Gorilla Dies all monkeys should have a moment of silence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, Jun 23, 2018.

1. ochit

ochit Monkey+

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Can we get off work and gather in the streets?

3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

candle light vigil, light candle paper bag balloons and sing ---HEY HEY WERE THE MONKEY'S

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Here’s Koko playing nice around Mr. Rogers. It’s a good thing because he was a trained killer. You never saw him in short sleeves. Hmm.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

As long as you aren't trying to perpetuate the myth that he has sleeve tattoos and was a military sniper. It's been proven numerous times that he was in theological seminary when the story claims he was at war.

The reason for the long shirts was reported that he was "an adult going to work". He was also a vegetarian for ethical reasons (picture below wearing a short sleeved t-shirt for the market he bought from).

[​IMG]

From the official documentary:
    [​IMG]

Zero Ink.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

NO!!

7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

YOU MEAN VEGETARIANS DON'T LIVE FOREVER :censored: All that trouble for 74 years I think I'll cook up some pork ribs today, cause after looking at his obituary I see no upside to being vegan.

Mr Rodgers 1928 to 2003 Mr. Rogers was diagnosed with stomach cancer in December, underwent surgery Jan. 6 and ultimately chose to die at his Squirrel Hill home. At his side was his wife of 50 years, Joanne.

Thunder5Ranch, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Personally don't give a rip about the fact that someone is vegan/vegetarian. The only reason I brought it up was context around pointing to the shirt in the picture.

ochit and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  9. ochit

ochit Monkey+

poking fun on the vegan thing, he was a good guy we need people like him to know there are still decent people in the world he played his hand and I applaud him for his efforts there are to few people like he and Captain Kangaroo I see where even Sesame street is not what it was. diversity means nothing if there is not love or kindness acceptance isn't a big deal either would anyone accept Jim Jones or Charles Manson - I think that it's normal to exclude people that are just bat shit crazy.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7