US energy industry fading Chinese energy expanding

Discussion in 'Peak Oil' started by oil pan 4, Mar 14, 2023.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Biden administration is deliberately weakening the US energy industries. Biden has pumped out half our strategic petroleum reserve while china has increased their strategic petroleum reserve to over a billion barrels which is way more than ours ever held.
    There is no excuse other than sabotage.
    Sabotage confirmed:
    CCP-tied group is quietly fueling US-based climate initiatives: tax filings

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I haven't watched yet (will do so now) but I've been following this from the beginning because made no sense what the President was doing. I totally agree that it has been, without a doubt, plain and simple sabotage. You do not kill a giant by direct assault. You weaken them first via a 'thousand cuts.' Now, he starts the Williow project.,,but when will it come on line?

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's less than 5 minutes long, don't even have to watch, just listen.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The oil field service company's here are all hiring?

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Navy SEAL Jack Carr reveals whether the US is prepared for a major military conflict
    (We're not)

Gator 45/70, VisuTrac and BTPost like this.
  6. survivistal

survivistal Monkey

They want you to believe YOU are not capable of any defense against whom? The same people who want you to be unarmed in the first place. The only reason I even know any of this so-called news is because people like posting what they spew on TV or in "social" media all over the internet. The real problem is lining up Americans who are in service to get a shot. The fact they moved oil to their underground bases, sold it off, or gave it away is something I can do nothing about. And then there's all the sabotage to our infrastructure itself. We are WAY past peaceful. Long fng gone.
    Anyone who gets payed to cause this chaos is delusional if they think they will be spared the very carnage they themselves cause. The horror must be witnessed. The deaths as well.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

One does not simply move 100,000 barrels of oil to an underground base.
    Plus an underground military base or regular military base has no use for crude oil. The military would want jet fuel, diesel, gasoline lubricants, hydraulic fluids.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

American energy companies are being sold to China and/or moving their production lines to China (wind turbines, solar panels, batteries, etc.), which means that China owns the technology! China doesn't give a damn about climate change because they are drilling for oil and gas in the South China Sea, building a couple of coal-fired power plants each and every week, and a new nuke power plant comes online every month or so! Someday, the Chinese will own all of the coal, oil and gas resources in America and then the US Government policy will be "dig, baby, dig" and "drill, baby, drill"! I just hope that our Chinese overlords will allow us to have some of the coal, oil and gas!

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah lately China has been bringing 1 to 2 gw of coal power on line per week.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yep, Billyjoejimbobturtlesaucepicante has been known to use a oil pipeline riser as a back stop sighting in his rifle
    good ol American made 30.06.
    But you didn't hear it from me....

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I can across a syfy short story recently that must have been written by a commie. It was set 400 years in the future and was singing the praises of the CCP for developing clean renewable energy, fighting climate change and leading the world into a bright future without capitalist and free markets! I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time!

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Communism struggles to feed people. Commies don't appear to be capable of higher level civilization development, all it's done so far is run civilizations into the ground.
    IDK, maybe another 50 large scale tests, starve a few billion people to death they might figure it out.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7