VA Gov. Calls State of Emergency Due to White Supremacist Threats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Jan 16, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and duane like this.
  2. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I don't see where he ever mentioned White Supremacists. I keep hearing the term 'White Nationalists' which is racists, fear mongering, garbage. I would say most God fearing Americans are Nationalists by definition regardless of race.

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Ahh ,you know,how the Media wants to put their spin on everything.

4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

First off, the guvernor is a snowflake, quivering when his shadow overtakes him when passing under a streetlight. Second, the media is again exhibiting an inability to keep the meaning of words separate. No way I can see that "nationalist" and "supremacist" can be confused except by under-educated louts with pens (or keyboards) in their hands.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Gov'ner is simply making shit up to justify his show of force and to promote his plans among the greatest number of folks possible! He wants this to go sideways, it proves his agenda and furthers the plan to dissarm Americans! This is what he ( they) want! This is the final act designed to remove all doubt that Americans need to be dissarmed, and he is willing to become the marter in doing this, or, he was promised safety from his controllers so that he can continue acting against we the people! I fully expect to see lots of agitators and agent provacaturs showing up and using this to advance this agenda!

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Fits right in with the democrap impeachment process, watched nasty nancy and rest parade to Senate with the articles. Not even 1 token Republican in the group, nancy, all the reps, all the lawyers, all the aids, all democrap. Why even bother to call it the house impeachment, it has been 100 % democrap and should be called such. All the snow flakes are going to be trying to get all the attention that they can, I don't intend to give them anything to write about. He calls Charlottesville a white nationalist hate event, but neglect to mention that they were peacefully assembled with all legal permits and that the violence was caused by their being attacked by an illegal leftest mob, nor bother to mention that the 3 deaths, 2 caused by a police copter accident and the third by a "violent white nationalist" running his car into a van which hit a protester and video shows people beating on his car with baseball bats, hardly makes it a national threat. History doesn't repeat, but that action sure rhymes with Hitler's use of a staged fire incident at the Reichstag building to take power. Now a snow flake governor is using a media staged event as a basis to declare a state of emergency and use HIS POWERS to control the events that haven't happened yet. We are in the process of transforming from a republic with every ones rights protected, to a mob rule democracy where any one group that can get 50.0001 % of the vote will rule as they see fit and take no prisoners. Well the best we can say for sure was that it was a better run than most empires

Fox breaking news had this on arrest of 3 people as white supremacists. https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-arre...cist-group-links-ahead-virginia-pro-gun-rally Busted for transporting an illegal alien, but sanctuary states ok. Sort of looks like selected enforcement of the law. Woodpile Reports comment about staying away from crowds holds for groups that speak out also. One must assume that if there are a few people in a group, that at least one is a plant, old story that in the 1940's most of the members and most of the income for the US communist party was actually supplied by the FBI and other government agencies monitoring it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Tully Mars, SB21, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

it is Treason IMHO... all of it... if it stand we are in trouble as a free people!!!!

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

There are so many plots and twisted truths with that gang in control in Virginia that one simply has to dismiss all of them as a Commie fairy tale.
    The only trouble that i see will be from the new Klan...also know as Antifa

Tully Mars, 3cyl, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  9. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+++

YEP

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Where did the governor get his "information"? Methinks it was from MSNBC

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think he has a sooth sayer on staff.

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It must have been the toxins from the blackface that seeped through his skin and into his brain.

Should have predicted there would be a false claim to gain victim status so he can gain support for his Tyrannical legislation. The KKK is what, like six guys who can't accept responsibility for wht they still live in the trailer park?

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Gator 45/70, HK_User and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

There is suppose to be a big rally on Monday, 20 January, in Virginia supporting the 2nd Amendment and against these tyrannical laws. Many states including mine (North Idaho) are also having a rally in support of the Virginians. I intend to attend if for nothing else then to stand and be counted.

This is EXACTLY the reason why the 2nd Amendment is so damn important! And, exactly the reason why we must have modern firearms like the AR - not for hunting, not for sport, but to 'checks and balances' our own government.

Almost all Freedoms are also in all the authoritarian governments of the world - believe it or not - Freedom of Speech, Voting, etc. some even have Freedom of Religion but none of them have the 'Right of the people to keep and bear Arms' - none.

Hell, even if the ENTIRE US military turned against the people, they would NOT be able to stand against a nation armed and determined, not a chance. Think about that for a minute...

This is why some how, some way, they MUST remove the or nullify the 2nd Amendment.

15. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]
    To protect and serve. Yup.

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. hot diggity

17. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

An overextended Bobcat frame. Should tip over pretty easily with the correct impulse applied. Like a cable between that forward "siege tower" and the tracked section pulled by any number of more mobile, or even static devices.
    Or just a bunch of Molotovs....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. sourdough145

sourdough145 Holder of the M1 thumb award...

So where was this device when all the protests (ie: riots and looting) were going on in the liberal downtown areas... Just what the shopkeepers and stores needed to protect themselves, BEFORE they were looted and burned out? Oh yep, they didn't want to lose their new toy as the "protesters" burned it in the middle of the street and then danced around for the cameras. Sorry, rant over. YMMV

Bandit99, Lancer, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  19. hot diggity

I agree. Looks great on TV news, but a dedicated individual with a shovel and chain saw could defeat it.
    Operators will likely become hard to find. Once the tracks are jammed and the antennas shot off it could get really warm in there.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hard for me to believe a pro gun rally on MLK day. That said, in VA one cannot be sure.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7