Video: Prominent Muslims in the U.S. promote arming Muslim youth, takeover of the U.S.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Numbers are the key which they will never have in this country. So, they can babble all they wish but it will not come true. In fact, with the coming changes in Immigration, I sincerely think we will see Muslim immigration dry up almost completely.

However, the way to attack America is not through the force of arms, as these idiots are suggesting, but through political positions. For example, look at Turkey. Turkey has been a stable and prosperous country for years and our ally. Now, a few years after returning to civilian rule, certain entities in the Turkish government are committed to returning Turkey to include a strong religion, (Muslim) influence, a complete reversal of 'separation of church and state.' Unfortunately, the recent military coup failed and at the same time cemented Turkey's fate.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And yet, the Turks and Putin are forging an alliance with Iran over Syria. 50 cents to a bag of donuts, that alliance does NOT extend to muzzy immigration into Russia or it's protectorates.

Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I wouldn't be so quick to say their numbers will never be there, bandit...

Even if legal immigration is curtailed, Muslims still have compounds throughout the country to indoctrinate and train militants. Additionally, prisons are a breeding ground for converts to islam...

Never assume the enemy is in full retreat unless they are annihilated.

oldawg, Oddcaliber, apache235 and 7 others like this.
  5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

From the link:

“…there’s a network that’s building, whether or not you know it, there’s a network that’s building, an underground, all over this country and all over this continent, and inshallah I hope that in five or ten years when, ah, things come to fruition, these people [Muslims] will take over and inshallah they will be a source of light for the entire ummah [i.e., Islamic state]. This network is very important and must be continually built.”

“I have no qualms about saying this so maybe I shouldn’t say it here but we also have to have physical strength, military strength…the Koran says that…prepare yourselves! Get ready!” ~ Jawad Shaw

That's pretty straight forward to me. I also have no qualms in saying that we should bring their jihad right to the door steps of their homes and mosques. They like blowing shit up,setting people on fire and beheading people?
    Well shit fellas, Daddy's got a machete too. Although I prefer the Khukuri..

apache235, Mountainman, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  6. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

I like Semtex or C4 myself, although around here AnFo will have to do initially....

Oddcaliber, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes, that alliance is very interesting and personally I think it is BS, only done for its political value but in reality cannot work.

You are also correct on the 'muzzy immigration' - won't happen. However, specific Muslim countries of the Former Soviet Union do get a pass and don't even have to have a work visa, understand that there are only a few and I don't thing that this will last much longer either but they perform a service so... To be frank, it is the same as Mexicans working in the USA except these are currently there legally doing low-level jobs Russians won't do. I am not sure if countries like Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan need tourist visas. I would imagine Uzbeks would as lots of nasty Islamist running around there and I would bet Kazaks probably don't but can only remain in the country 60 days or so, sort of like when we go to Europe...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

They do Have their little cities all over the U.S. where they breed and train the little nasties, and in time they may have the numbers to unite, but ultimatly, the "Other" fight we got going on will spill over, and the illegals, the nasty I-Shams, and such will be put to the sword as well and all the rest!
    I have come to believe the I-shams to be a bad joke on this world, with the bastardasion of their own religion, the open call for hate, martyrdom, and death to the infidel, they have declared war on the world, and I say we reply in kind! Remove those hateful nasties in what ever way seems entertaining at that time!

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Past president B. Hussein obama , according to Forbes magazine, Mar.31, page 30 has a net worth of $ 2.9 BILLION. Did he do well in Vegas or did he get his share of islamic corruption?

10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

It would appear that he has been rewarded for his faithful service to Islam.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

These folks have a very optimistic timetable. Let us hope the advance it even closer.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

In other related news, Palmetto State Armory is having blowout sales on AR-15's, mags, and ammo... You could give a group of fanatics one hell of a religious experience for less than $1,000.

oldawg, Zimmy, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  13. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I believe that Americans will be the least of Islam's problems. Because they will have to deal with the Illegal immigrates coming from South America and Mexico. They don't follow our laws and as sure as hell they won't follow Islam!

Zimmy likes this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Not sure about that... been reading... seems Iran has a mutual/shared military base in Venezuela?

and reports are comin out that mosque n such are poppin up all over south n central America and even in Mexico ...

Oddcaliber likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well you'all will be gratified that the US constitution protects the rights of American Muslims as much as it protects their Abrahamic religion Christian and Jewish cousins. (y) Such is the nature of 2A equal gun bearing opportunity!

Remember....guns don't kill people...and people shouldn't be vilified for simply being encouraged to own 'objects', even of the semi-automatic kind.;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7