Vote: Who will be the next President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clyde, Jan 30, 2008.

?
  1. Hillary Clinton

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Barack Obama

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. John McCain

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Mitt Romney

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Ron Paul

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Ok. We are way out ahead of even the primaries being decided. Who do you think will win the Presidency next fall? This poll is not a who do you want to win pole, as I would want Ron Paul to win, but I strongly believe all the powers that be are doing all they can to quell his popularity with the masses.

So, who will we get stuck with?

2. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

IMHO The Clintons will be back in office. [beat]

OGM

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I now think it will be Hillary.... of course, it doesn't matter who is in there, they're all posessed under the control of Lord Voldemort.

4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I think Hillary, but Obama is a slight possibility......no Republican other than Ron Paul has a chance, which is why he is shut out of the process.

Picture from the back room meeting where the powers that be decided on the choices you will be offered in November.

[​IMG]

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Interesting....I grew up in SC...and now live in the Redneck Riviera...

and almost everyone I know, (except my pharmacist ;) ) is throwing full support to Obama....People that have not even voted Democrat before???
    What I'm seeing is a "We're sick of Bush and all he did, and want to vote the exact opposite" attitude.....

Don't rule him out....Wonder if he'll pick Edwards as his VP now that he's out of the race??

I was out with signs yesterday.....

I still believe that it is not just my Right, but my Responsibility, to vote..

6. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Only need 2 choices on that poll - McCain and Clinton. I'll say McCain as the definite lesser of 2 evils, but not by much.

7. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Clinton and Obama against McCain and ?

8. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I figure we wil get a Dem in ofice and while I would figure PROBABLY Hilldabeast on top, I can see a Hitlery/Osama ticket in the final race possible reversed.

Ive already decided that regardless of how the primaries are announced (I figure the counters rather than the voters will decide it even there) that I will be voteing RP in primaries and general regardless simply because Im tired of voteing FOR evil simply because I figure the other choice is worse and he is the only candidate I can vote FOR without haveing to justify him as 'less evil' to keep from pukeing.

Even IF the votes were to actualy be counted honestly I figure Hillary would be most likely to get it (though RP SURE would not be showing the numbers claimed) simply because such a huge portion of people vote on election day just as this poll is set up 'who do you think WILL win' rather than 'who do you WANT in office'. For proof just look at what has been the number 1 reason people give why not to support RP 'I like him and he sounds great but he cant win'. People sem to think elections now days is to gues the winner rather than express your opinion or choice.

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What a pessimistic crowd we have here, over half forecast the clunton takes office. Ah, well, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. The best is open to discussion, the worst is fixed, that being the alleged woman. One thing I'm quite sure of, that is that the hildebeest will not have Obama for a running mate; there is no way he could swallow his pride and work for her. Maybe (and the Constitution DOES allow it) she'll get Billy on the ticket with her.

10. ghrit

What a pessimistic crowd we have here, over half forecast the clunton takes office. Ah, well, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. The best is open to discussion, the worst is fixed, that being the alleged woman. One thing I'm quite sure of, that is that the hildebeest will not have Obama for a running mate; there is no way he could swallow his pride and work for her. Maybe (and the Constitution DOES allow it) she'll get Billy on the ticket with her.

11. Clyde

buy your high capacity mags and "assault" weapons now before it is too late

12. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I thought Billy wanted to be the United Nations Secretary-General

13. ghrit

If there is perceived power and face time involved, he'll go for it. I doubt that SecGen gets enough of either to draw him in.

14. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

My opinion is if Huckabee decides to throw the towel in McCain will more than likely pick him up. Huckabee is my choice however I do get that feeling way deep down that Hitlerly is going to be the nominee. Whoever she annointes for her VP will definitely be her subject. We can only imagine what we will be deemed.

Take care Be safe Poacher

15. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

DITTO! I have been buying AR and XD mags every couple of weeks.

16. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

IF there is no vote fraud and RP goes independent after the primary then I could see him haveing a strong chance since he would then IMO present a viable option for those who dont want to vote for either of the big 2 but also dont want to vote for an unknown. Ad to that his real supporters and those who simply decide hes not as bad as the other choices and could see it happening but at this point Im not optamistic he will get the nod from the republican party even though he would be their best bet to beat Hillary.

17. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

No spot in the poll for W
    I have an inkling we may be in for an unexpected treat that causes us to suspend TheSelection.

I'm still all in for RP and I predict he will announce an independent candidacy after Super Tuesday. I actually called and got into the Hannity screeners tonight and my question was "What will we do if Paul makes a 3rd party run? Who will he hurt and how will we deal with it?" They hung up.

18. SJDigriz

SJDigriz Monkey+++

Hitlery / Osama vs. McShame / Huckster, the HO team wins.

God help us.

19. Clyde

Looks like I won't have to vote next fall. McCain/Hillary/Obama and hopefully Paul on a 3rd party ticket. **** 'em (then I will be able to vote)

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I think "Hildebeast" is the chosen one and bubba will ride along...[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7