Voter Fraud Problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jul 5, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Seems the evidence is growing that we have had a voter fraud problem for sometime now...

lookin pretty bad too... brings a possibility to mind...

I had some major difficulty... after watching and seeing what the o had done to this country and it's people...

the first 4 years in believing we the people would actually reelect the o,,, and that election in 2012 was... rigged?

no one can actually say for certain at this moment but... if there is much truth to this report...

"Their political games have consequences: By opposing or seeking to overturn commonsense measures like voter identification laws and efforts to clean up outdated and inaccurate voter rolls in the states, liberals are actually making it much easier for fraudsters to steal votes and for corrupt politicians to rig elections and negate legitimate votes cast by eligible citizens—effectively disenfranchising them."

"Here are a few of the new additions to the database:

• Connecticut: Michael Singh of Stratford successfully registered to vote, voted and was eventually elected to the town council despite not being a citizen. The Connecticut Elections Enforcement Commission discovered his noncitizen status and required him to pay a $4,000 fine and resign from his position.
    • Nebraska: Two men, Ali Abdullahi and Shueb Ali, pleaded no contest to charges that they voted twice in the 2016 general election. Both men cast ballots during the early voting period and then again at the polls on Election Day. Each was fined $100.
    • Florida: The former mayor of the town of Eatonville, Anthony Grant, was convicted of a felony voting fraud charge, a felony election violation, and misdemeanor absentee voting violations. During his 2015 campaign, Grant coerced absentee voters to cast ballots for him and personally solicited at least one absentee ballot from someone who did not live in the town."

Evidence Pointing to a Huge Voter Fraud Problem Is Mounting

2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

There's no doubt in my mind that the left may account for millions of fraudulent votes. It's become so egregious in scale that it's apparent even to doubters. A side benefit if proven would be that it would squash that whole "But Hillary won the popular vote" BS.

Tully Mars, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

It could also put a large portion of the dem party out of work...

GOG, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Legion489, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

It used to be $5.00 was passed out by the democrats here to vote democrats.
    Inflation has kicked in, Now its $10.00 to sell your soul to democratic control.
    Thats right Black democrats...Your worth $ 10.00 on election day!

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems that the link embedded in your quotation of doesn't seem to be working (maybe Maccas wifry has it filtered), nor could I access the article via a google search. So the Charisma News report is tantalisingly unavailable.

You have quoted 4 instances of voter fraud...can you direct me to the database that contains the other alleged millions of US voter fraudsters?

I did a little checking on "Charima News" which didn't offer much by way of encouragement as to Charisma News's credibility as a 'news' source.

Yikes....even some Christians don't seem to have encouraging things to say about Charisma News 5 Reasons Why Reading Charisma News Might Be Toxic For Your Faith (admittedly, the critic seems to be 'progressive' Christian ;)

As to allegations of massive voter fraud? Many claims are made alleging voter fraud , (mostly by the more conservative side of the political spectrum), but it seems, at least on this monkey tree, the allegations seem to be of the "claims are made" kind of regurgitation of other blogging punters' unsubstantiated claims.

Perhaps the following article may assist those who are stricken with a 'massive voter fraud' moral panic Moral panic - RationalWiki, from experiencing too much anxiety and anguish.

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The Truth About Voter Fraud.pdf

For further reference:
    U.S Elections – Is voter fraud just a moral panic?

Voter fraud - RationalWiki

Apparently 'voter fraud moral panics' aren't a new phenomenon:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2017
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Chello, keep in mind the bias and lies by the media. Today whether that be main stream (lame stream) or social media, the lies and bias is rampant. Actually being factually informed and knowing who or what you can believe becomes more and more difficult across the board. False flag incidents and violent vicious protests supported by outside (non locals bused in and supported financially by rich benefactors) further inflame the rifts. There is absolutely no doubt voter fraud exists and has been prosecuted against zealous voters from both major political parties, but these do seem rare and statistically more common from the Democratic party. Question is; are these rare isolated incidents or are they just the tip of the iceberg?

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner, Legion489 and 4 others like this.
  8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Of course vote fraud is out there. When I ran for State Rep at midnight all the "reporters" called and said I lost. I said I was ahead by 3,000 votes! They laughed until they puked. "YOU LOST!" they all laughed. The next day I LOST by 3,000 votes! I went down to the court house and demanded to see the vote. "You can't!" "The hell I can't! By law I am allowed to see them!" "We destroyed them." By LAW, they had to hold them for 30 days! But this is the Communist HQ of the US so why was I surprised? Sure I could have gone to court, but a friend in Arkansas went through the same thing, won, but the courts ruled the crook had been in so long he could stay! Yeah, there is voter fraud.

Ura-Ki, Motomom34, GOG and 1 other person like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Do you have a link to news of the Arkansas incident? Usually courts post their judgements online so that the legal reasoning is there for all to see. It would seem, that if true, that it was an alleged example of electoral fraud by the administrators of the election process, rather than voters fraudulently voting when they shouldn't have.

10. duane

duane Monkey+++

While it was perfectly legal, our present senator in New Hampshire was elected by about 1,000 votes, and the number of individuals who voted in the college towns cast about 12,000 more votes for Hassan than Ayyote and under present election law have the right to register and vote on election day if attending a New Hampshire learning institution, even though their home may be in another state as long as they don't vote in both states. Without the college vote, the senator, the presidential electors, and at least 1 Representative would have been republican.

11. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Vote fixing has been going on for a long time on both sides. Anyone who doesn't believe it hasn't done any of their own research.

...and I mean a long time.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7