Want a gun? Take a bullet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chimo, Oct 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Oh my, it gets even better. This mutt wrote this piece a while back:
    Gunplay is all I know - Salon.com

I wonder if the guns he allegedly owns are owned legally there in the great commie state of Maryland?

Seepalaces likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

He does make a very good point. Some people are so stupid, that you have to let them get burned, before they understand the stove is hot.
    For anyone this stupid to want to own a gun, shooting them might be the most effective training measure....I know it would make me feel safer.:rolleyes:

Seepalaces, Gopherman and chelloveck like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This idiot Prof, needs to rethink his statement. Every Police Officer and LEO, local, State, and Federal, that carries a FireArm, under his thinking, would need to get Shot, as a "Right of Passage" into their Profession. I would really like for this "Dufus Yahoo" to go advocate that down at his local Precinct.... I suspect that they would "Lock him Up" on a 72 Hour Phsyc Hold...

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think it just shows the inherent violence of the left towards anyone who disagrees with them.

6. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I don't think I know a single wounded vet who doesn't own a gun...

7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

So if you want to drive a car, you need to be run over to understand the pain of being run over.
    I'll let him go first. :D

8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Buy a reem of paper? You need to get paper cut for each sheet....:rolleyes:

9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I actually like his / her way of thinking....

Want a teaching post?

Take failing grades to know what its like to give failing grades to students.

Oh, your failing grades mean that you don't graduate?? too bad...passing grades and graduation might have qualified you for a teaching post. Too bad, so sad. :(

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  10. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

[ROFL]!!!!

Seepalaces and kellory like this.
  11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

IMG_0644.JPG

12. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well I have been shot (a few times, also run over - repeatedly, stabbed - also repeatedly, and yes, paper cuts, also burned over 11% of my body, etc.) so I think I can safely say that that guy is so full of sh-t that it even looks like he is full of it. The idiot also has no clue what he is talking about, if the subject was drug dealing or pimping, well I'm sure he would speak from personal experience, but guns? He's got NO clue. How about if some ghetto dweller wants to be a drug dealer they have to OD first? Now THAT I could get behind! Or pimp, they have to sell THEIR little rears on the street a few times. Oh yeah, that wouldn't work, look at all the black homosexual Obummer supporters who did just that and then turned into murders and killed reporters (which I got to say on general principles isn't a bad idea....) or other people. A much better idea than a tax or guns or bullets, would be a tax on STUPID PEOPLE (I have a special power, I see stupid people EVERYWHERE!). Not only would that bring in BILLIONS of dollars a year (even if the tax was only ten cents a head, look at CONgress and politicos in general and think of the profits!) it would help the species by removing lib-tards as they could not breed more of their own with out paying a tax on it, instead of bleeding me dry paying for them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Ganado likes this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34