War on farming and animal agriculture

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by oil pan 4, Apr 24, 2021.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well the left wants to go full central planned agriculture, which has always failed spectacularly. Effectively end animal agriculture, ban meat, ect.

Who still lives in Washington and what's wrong with you?

madmax, VisuTrac, techsar and 2 others like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Central planned agriculture --sounds like the Soviet Union and we saw how well that worked. Waiting in line for your hunk of fat, and maybe a loaf of bread article-2255693-16B57A87000005DC-616_964x648. iu-1.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Ura-Ki, VisuTrac, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Personally I can't wait to starve to death. My diet hasn't been working fast enough so I fully support this. [sarcasm]

I remember when I was a kid I used to hear people say the phrase "its a free country" all the time. I mean it was like at least once a day. You don't hear that so much anymore.

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Also used to hear better dead than red. Now better red (and loving it) than dead

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

In Louisiana?That would be a war cause we eat just about anything except possums and armadillos.

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

And here, I've been eating more beef in an attempt to limit the methane levels in the atmosphere....

GOG, Cruisin Sloth, DKR and 7 others like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Well, this ain't gonna go well!
    At least I got lots of Venison, Elk, Raindear, Moose and Buffalo I can suppliment our beef intake with! Doubt anyone is gonna try to stop me ether!

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Here is how we stand in these parts.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7