way way on out yonder?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, May 21, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

saw this opinion piece elsewhere on the net... interesting thing about it all...

didn't retain the links but suppose if ya care to look ya might find em?

anyways... been wondering about a certain verses... and the phrase... under the earth.... hmm...

it would seem under the earth portion is kinda unclear?

"But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it."
    Revelation 5:3

Philippians 2:10
    that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Revelation 5:13
    And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them,

here is one man's story/claims... and seems...

"Whether or not this story proves true, Paul Schneider seems to have died for his whistleblowing.

While the official cause of death is listed as suicide, it appears as if he was tortured and murdered, strangled by a piano wire."

You Won’t Believe What Is Underneath Your Feet Right Now - Deep State Journal

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Difficult to know for sure, with mans understanding of an ever changing language and method of speaking, not to mention mans own corruption of the purity of the word, its likely we will not know the actual meaning!
    That said, one could reasonabley assume they were speaking of Satan's relm, the underworld, or, sub human species! It could be in reference to self aware animals very high up the ladder of intelligence! Who knows!

snake6264, oldman11 and Bandit99 like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

reasonable thought out response IMHO

thanks

oldman11 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, interesting story...A couple of things jump out at me such as they have been building these underground facilities since the 1940's...which coincides with the Roswell incident of 1947. Next, the 1979 firefight in New Mexico and he references 'Black Berets'...which I have to assume were Air Force Security Police (Military Police) and a civilian wouldn't know that.. And, these trains that connect these bases, at Mach 2...would you not think to see some of that tech in commercial use?

I was in the game for over 40 years, and 30 of those years I held a TS SCI but never heard, even a whisper, of any underground bases besides the normal nuke bases. I bring this point up because Bases need maintenance, need upgrades, need supplies, need personnel to do all these things and people always, ALWAYS will talk, sooner or later, maybe not a lot, maybe not in detail, but they will talk, rumors, gossips, barracks talk - they will talk and I never heard a word. Granted, my career was overseas, all of it, but I mingled with high and low echelons, private to 4-star and heard nothing. There are some very good examples I could give like the underground motorway between East and West Germany. It was soldier talk for years and after the Cold War it proved to be true but this...nothing, building since the 1940's, yet nothing. Furthermore, constructing these bases would be a major project requiring a lot of building contractors...enough to build 129 of them and none of those people said a word?

I live in Idaho and would be very interested if it had 11 bases connect by "high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2." I think it is a hell'va story but...it's a stretch.

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

In all my years in the Mil, I was pretty narrowly focused, but I also got to see some pretty eye opening stuff I cannot talk about! Never saw any evidence of any large underground stuff, at least any thing post WW2, but then again, I didn't get out much! LOL
    I would have to wonder, if any thing were to exist underground, it would have to be in a protected area not prone to earth movements and flooding! as far as high speed under ground travel and infrastructure, that would be quite a stretch to say the least, and the shear number of people involved would be almost impossible to hide or explain, likely the reason the supposed "Area 51" no longer exists, and likely never did! I could say more on that, but would get a visit from the boys in Ninja suits and a long ride in the black van to destination unknown! LOL

All I can say on this is this: Wanna hide something in plain sight, do something so crazy that every one just cant help but believe it, and the real secrets are safely hidden in some out of the way place no one would ever notice like the interior of southwestern Alaska!
    Every one including the Russians and the MSM want to believe something big is going on in Nevada, but I'm willing to bet it was never anything more then a half ass'd airbase built specifically to draw all the attention and any attack on it would amount to nothing but bad weather for a few days in the Nevada desert!

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and snake6264 like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Kind of like Shimia Island, Alaska... Just an AirStrip, a small Air Force presents and that Giant Billboard, and the Powerhouse that runs it.... Who would ever think to look underground on that Volcanic Rock?

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

There looks to be under sea bases as well that are not being explored or at least the general public is un aware of .
    It's not to say that these are not from another planet having lost it's ability to support life , likely mars .
    There is so much of history that is unrecorded and what was perceived was with little to reference to . If you don't have a word for what your see, what do you call it, and who is going to believe you . like chello.
    These do not necessarily have to be demons though their behavior may reflect that influence much like people do . ( some have concluded them to be demonic but that may not necessarily be so) .
    Jesus drove out demons living in people , I have been physically attacked and observed it and driven out demons from my home ,however they are unseen usually but they have the ability to move objects and influence people .
    We know that there are a lot of creatures that are man like that are giants and those that are pigmy and it is posible that there are even smaller versions of the human hidden or long extinct .
    Science had, through filters discovered living things that are out side the spectrum of light we are unable to see , there are insects that can be frozen and come back to life in the spring and worms that live in glacier ice . ad so many other things hat exist beyond our imagination , I do not dare to limit God and His creative power, nor His ability to do things against science man is limited in his discovery.

OldDude49 likes this.
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

On demons...

had some one tell me they were in bed and something that they could not see but knew was there grabbed their foot/ankle...

same person told me about when they were a child a ?man? came toward them and was reaching to hug them but their cat freaked and hissed...

and ran so the person did too...

was an interesting convo...

10. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

There is an underground facility near me that is supposedly abandoned but rumors continue of big truck traffic coming and going in the wee hours of the night.

Visually it looks abandoned on the rare occasion I drive one of the entrances.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7