We have NOT been told the “Truth” about the Weapons recovered in the Los Vegas Shooting…

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Oct 18, 2022.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

enloopious, Gator 45/70, Dont and 3 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

We in the know, know fully that the shooting was done with Full Auto firearms! How do we know this to be true? A lifetime carrying and using them in the military has taught us what those weapons all sound like, from caliber to cyclic rates, we can tell just by the sound, what weapon system is being used, and even the range it's being fired at! An M-16 has a cyclic rate of around 800 RPM, though if you rock and roll with one more then two mags worth, it's pretty much wasted, it's accuracy gone to hell permeant! No, the shooter used a SAW with cyclic rates much higher, around 1200 RPM for a fresh and lightly lubed example! Not only that, those of us who have experienced such things, know that a bump stocked AR not only cannot match a real deal full auto cyclic rate, but they cannot actually maintain a constant rate, they speed up and slow down during a mag dump! Finally, a full zoot M-16/AR running rock and roll would never achieve the accuracy the SAW did during this event! There is also a couple min worth during the shooting from one of the cell phones where you clearly hear a second full auto going off from a different location, you can tell if you listen for it, it sounds like a SAW 240B at full rock and roll, and you can head the distinct snap of it's rounds hitting the ground close by, a very distinct sound and different from Caliber 5.56! Near the end of the shooting where the cell phone camera is outside the event and moving back down the street almost toward the shooters post, there is a very distinct single shot, it soundes like it came from behind the camera person, like a .300 Win Mag going off, it has that very loud BOOM and Crack to it, much different from all the full auto stuff before! The first half hour or so went hr video footage was being shown before being edited and such, that's where the truth lies!
    Notice how the Clark County Sheriff changed his story several times during the following days and weeks? Yea, he was threatened and told to change things to suit the agenda!

Zimmy, mechstdr, enloopious and 7 others like this.
  3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

da saw is da M249 in 5.56x45

da M240B is 7.62x51

da M249 is gonna be replaced by da XM250/M250 in 6.8x51

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I read the article, but I guess I am not tracking what is being said here... So, are we saying the shooter used registered, non-registered or illegally modified firearms as automatic weapons and not bump stocks and, the reason this is important is this incident was critical to outlawing the bump stock? Or, are we saying it was a false flag or there was more than one shooter or all of the above or what?

Zimmy, mechstdr, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The dip shit feds probably saw one of those fancy $200 magpul collapsible M4 upgrades and we're like "bUmp sTocksEs?",,,,,, "yEssssss bUmp sTocksEs!" since it looks cooler and more interesting than the $25 M4 meat hammer m4 stocks the feds get.
    Obviously there's always going to be mass shootings using what guns or gun accessories the gun grabbers want banned.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Sounds like the shooter/shooters used full auto .Mil weapons quite possibly acquired illegally, or this was all staged by .gov from the get go..

7. Bandit99

Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like to me too, registered automatic weapons which would then make one ask the question: why register them if they still can be used in a crime? I mean, what's the sense? It does nothing but give money to a bloated money-hungry government. Maybe that is what they don't want us to ask...

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I am not sure any Registered NFA Weapons were part of the Los Vegas Shooting, as that would be one of the very very few that were ever used in a Crime… I suspect when they say “Prohibited Weapons” they are trying to confuse the meaning, so that they could include Bump-Stalks, even though at the time Bump-Stalks were not Prohibited Weapons.. Much more likely these were illegally altered FireArms.. As @Ura-Ki stated, there are significant differences in the sounds each type make… Also most ATF FIELD Agents wouldn’t have the technical experience to determine the difference just by looking, the same as most State and Local LEOs…

9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Let's not forget that the story was changed in many ways and people are still lying to this day. Those are government officials that are making this happen. Nobody else has a reason to do that and once you come to the conclusion that there are lies there is by definition a conspiracy.

10. Bandit99

Well, it certain seems to me to be - strange. I mean, it seems it would be clearcut what was used. Now, we are so suspicious of our government, especially the FBI, that anything they say or do we consider it to be a lie until it's confirmed a few times by independent sources. Anyway, the fact that the story has changed numerous times of something as simple as what weapon was use certainly should make us all suspicious and rightly so.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Now all of a sudden team fed boi "isn't sure" if the Las Vegas shooter used bump stocks at all.
    All, I should say what few pictures I have seen of the Las Vegas shooters guns none had bump stocks.
    I have said all along team fed boi just saw higher end AR stocks and just assumed they were bump stocks because they're all high functioning retards.
    I still think bump stocks are gay.

12. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

It's gotten to the point that I don't believe anything the media says. As far as I'm concerned, if I didn't see it with my own eyes. It's propaganda and lies.

DKR, SB21, Zimmy and 7 others like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

and I ignore it! Also, if it didn't affect ME personally, I file it away and eventually forget about it,,,unlike some people that make it the center point of their lives and allow it to consume

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2023
    Zimmy, mechstdr, BTPost and 3 others like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Las Vegas is 100% a cover up.
    All conspiracy theories confirmed.

At about 3 minute mark Dback is asked: "do you have any information that would lead you to believe that there were NFA weapons used in the las Vegas shooting"
    Dback responds "I'm not privy to that information".
    And then: "who is in possession of the Las Vegas shooters firearms"
    Dback: "I don't know".
    Something smells like shit.
    How could they not know. We're all the people be at who are "technology experts with decades of experience"?
    Maybe they "already lost them".

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    gii shi kan dug, SB21 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_20240105-103141~2.
    9 months later still have no idea if "bumby stocks" or actual full auto were used.

mysterymet likes this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Because it was saudi soecial
    Forces trying to kill one of their own that was causing problems for them and being a bit too “western”

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7