welcome to the republican party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tango3, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I can see your point dragonfly and Sea's point also, but there isn't enough people in this country that would "not" vote for a Republican or Democratic presidential nominee to help change the outcome of the election and ultimately create the change for this country that is so desperately needed.

There are different forms of evil - evil, somewhat evil, and totally evil. Unfortunately this country needs a fresh start to get away from the evil that has powered it for so long now.

Too many people are blind to what the two prevailing parties encompass in their goals and agendas that change cannot happen unless the sheeple open their eyes and listen with their ears.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Change will come, that is for sure. The remaining question is whether it will come from the top down (not bloody likely) or from the bottom up from us bottom feeders, sheep, and (hopefully) sheepdogs with nuts enough to stand and say "Enough, already!!"

Leave the Oval Office selection blank if you must, but don't fail to vote for your local candidates. Change will come from there, not the top, if it is going to come before "Enough!!" is reached.

3. Conagher

Oh you can bet change will come from the top, but not for the better when it comes to more gun control and taxes placed upon us.

And your right Ghrit, the change at the lower levels will depend upon if the people will have the nuts to stand up against the tyranny brought forth upon us by the government.....

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Y'all are on your own, I am ready for Texas to secede.

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Got an extra room!!!
    I'll bring my arsenal and move in.
    As long as I don't have to root for UT!!!

6. Conagher

I'd rather root for UT.........than have to deal with unbridled Dem control of the federal gov. for the next 4 yrs........you better make lots of room for us EL......[boozingbuddies]

7. ghrit

+1 (Except the UT part.)

8. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

+2 (I will root for any Texas team, and I despise sports)

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

+3....what the hell is an Ut?

10. ghrit

Univ of Tx. (Or, as some have it, under turd.)

11. Conagher

^^^^^[lolol]

12. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

OUCH!
    That's gonna leave a stain!
    Bill

13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I love it when a thread takes on a life of it's own! Why start another one.
    Here's a new direction.
    Ron Paul is on the ballot in Montana and is qualified as a write in candidate in California. I'll be interestd in seeing how many votes he gets. If I could have wrote him in on my ballot I would have. I was more concerned with my county and state elections than the presidential.

I long to see the day when people from both parties finally say enough and go third party enmass. May be a pipe dream tho.

****ELECTION ALERT*******

The results are in!!!! The election is over.
    The winner is.................................

THE GOVERNMENT!!!!! The Prostitician Party is once again in full control of our nation. All sheeple can now settle down and go back to sleep.

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Hey; "dancing with the idles" is gonna be on in 15minutes...

15. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We don't care if you want to root for UT, as in the University of Tenn., however if you root for t.u. you might find that the casa is not quite as welcoming from a family of Texas Aggies. Move on down, we always have room, t-bones, single barrel Jack, and a humidor full of cigars.

16. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

On a lighter note I took my older daughter and herboyfriend to the range even though we only had 1 hour til it closed. They got the"orientation" on the .303 enfield , the wasr-10 , 10/22,the 1911 and a safety briefing.wasr had a little trouble chambering the first round,but I think a little more break free on the feed ramp will help,After the first round it mostly functioned fine;( acouple fail to feed)it shot deadnuts point of aim at25, a bit higher at 50 and higher still at 100(wolf fmj),7.62x39 has avery tame but satisfying bit of recoil; the1911 runs sweet with the chip mcormack mags...I can't seem to bore sight the enfield and bring the scope in, before I start making mods to the mount I may just take it to the smith and see if theycan diagnose the misalignment. kids did fine and had fun. Voted this a.m. afterwards: Election???

17. SuperTico

SuperTico Yawn !

If you ever come to Costa Rica you got a free fishing trip on Lake Arenal there Blackjack.
    You're a realist.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7