Well done...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BenP, Nov 7, 2020.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

...my good and faithful servant.

I cannot help but think Trump has fulfilled his purpose. Changing one key branch of government conservative for many years to come is a major accomplishment and really all I hoped for him to accomplish in his term.

Given what we face economically due to the wholesale destruction of our economy by the China Virus lockdowns and our government's spending habits it might be in our best interest to have a democrat fall guy in the White House.

It seems as though conservatives will hold on to the Senate and gain seats in the house and now with a conservative majority in the supreme court we may be in a pretty good position.

I may live to regret it but at the moment I am at peace with the outcome of the election regardless of who wins the presidency.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If people turned off the fake news media long enough to think for them selves it would quickly be realized that most of the next 4 years is an economic recovery, not a virus fight.
    Unless they want to drag out a virus fight.

Oddcaliber, marlas1too, 3cyl and 2 others like this.
  3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

yall ready fer $8 to $12 a gallon gas??

cuz dat is where dis is goin .. ..

the economic damage might be severe .. ..

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

We're about to go motorcycle shopping.

5. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

And when bread and coffee go through the roof and in short supply (Antifa a holes couldn't figure our how to garden. Imagine them trying to bake bread???) the anarchists will find yet more reasons to hate the USA. More burning. More looting. More harassing citizens. More anti-establishment...

How about a GoFund me for people wanting to leave the USA? Maybe a nice trip down to a Mexican border town? Or the sandbox? Venezuela anyone? Americans are so welcome in those paradises.

"As you embark, please leave your passport with the gate attendants and sign off on your USA citizenship. Thank you for flying "Go to Hell" airline."

Oddcaliber, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Still would not hold my breath on the Republicans holding the Senate. I strongly suspect the fix is in on the two GA Runoff seats to flip to Blue in the run offs. If that is the case that opens the door wide for Court Packing and adding as many seats to the SCOTUS as Communist Party Faction wants or needs to tip the balance in their favor thus giving them control of all three branches of Government until at least 2022 and the mid terms.

Oddcaliber, Idahoser, BenP and 8 others like this.
  7. BenP

BenP Monkey++

That would be bad.

8. sec_monkey

motorcyles is [coo] [coo] [chopper] [chopper]

but dey aint too safe .. .. jus sayn

[biggrouphug] [biggrouphug]

9. madmax

Yeah, one bad wreck put me in the hospital for 3 months and at home on a bed pan for another three. Took me 1 year to walk without a limp. Eventually I ran a marathon. But it also eventually caught up with me... eventually.

I prefer steel around me when I'm on the asphalt.

...and yes I still drool when Bike Week comes around here in FL. Doesn't help that a lot of my friends ride Harleys.

10. sec_monkey

:eek: :eek:

glad ya recovered

11. ditch witch

It's a straight shot down a deserted highway to the Mr's job, and traffic is slim around here. Not too worried.

12. sec_monkey

git one of dese

[​IMG]

da Tesla competitor is in trouble .. ..

dey had a [coo] [coo] lookin design tho .. ..

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

There really isn't too many options. Leave the country? Having lived as a foreigner overseas my entire adult life, I can assure you it is not all sunshine and biscuits. It's the reason I came back to America so I could be a citizen once again with the rights of a citizen.

What has happened here is EXACTLY the same what happens in third-world countries all the time and most recently in Belarus.

In my mind, the Republicans are as guilty as the Democrats, if not by action then by their inaction. Yes, they are most definitely complicit in some manner.

So, what to do? Choices are indeed limited...but most certainly nothing will be done by our Republican leadership.

It will be interesting to see if any of the Unions, Veteran groups or what Organizations will stand up...if any.

Anyway, unlike @BenP , I cannot see any good out of these results. I am heartsick not because Trump lost but how he lost because when they cheated him they cheated me and the rest country. This cannot be allowed to stand and it will unless 'the People' do something.

EDIT: 'Biden set to address the nation'...so we elected a senile crook as our president or better said "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." - Stalin. RIP America.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  14. ditch witch

People have short memories. Gore tied up his results in court for over a month after the election. It's only been 4 days. Settle in. This shitshow isn't over yet.

15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

DW, I am sorry but I have little to no faith in any of our branches of government or any agency of the government to actually do the right thing. There are tons of examples to prove the opposite so I would argue the 'shitshow' is over.

Furthermore, even if they did find corruption at the highest levels (which they will never be able to prove) I believe they wouldn't act specifically for 'the good of the nation' rather than drag the leader of the Free World name through the mud and forever instill in the minds of Americans that their country is as corrupt as any cheap third-world nation.

I hope I am wrong but...no, it is all over but the crying...

It's up to 'the People' now just like the people of Belarus or the Ukraine or etc. The difference here is our cupboards are full, our houses are warm and dry, and our shoes are in good repair. We are comfortable, perhaps way too comfortable...

Nevertheless, I think if some organization or even a leader(s) were to raise a rally cry that the turn out would be millions...

16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I always wanted a coal powered truck

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Steam Baby, Steam! It's the wave of the future! LOL
    I got some plans in the works for future needs!

18. madmax

Steampunk baby! Preach it!

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

This is worth the read and a great summary of "things that make you go hmmm".
    'Just absolutely insane' --> If this thread doesn't 'make ya' go hmmm' on Biden's projected win NOTHING will

Several things are in play and there will be mandatory recounts in several states that are so close Trump won't even have to pay for it.

A Yuge standout - in areas 20+% of ballots were only marked for Biden. Nothing else. No Senators, state or local concerns. The norm is 3% for a presidential only ballot.

A very real outcome is for the election to go to Trump. Should that happen be prepared for unrestrained violence.

20. ditch witch

I saw a video last night of a woman at a Biden victory block party get the living crap beat out of her by BLM/Antifa. Then, when the cops tried to arrest the assaulters, people screamed at them that they can't arrest black people.

I hope they enjoy their clown world.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7