Well done...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BenP, Nov 7, 2020.

1. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Is it wrong to be a little gleeful over that?

Oddcaliber, Ura-Ki and 3cyl like this.
  2. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Post a link

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Here's one of them. This one blurs out the girl's face as she gets punched, idk why. I'll try to find the one I originally saw.

Here's one that doesn't blur and you can see how many punches he lands on her face.

I will say most of the footage I've seen so far has BLM and Biden Bros doing the lighter wave together, but there's been a few like this scattered about.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

those videos are not surprising in the least... the left has been working hard to spread hate and discontent...

using anger and such often creates this kind of atmosphere... highly volatile...

conservatives usually react differently... think on things a lot more before they finally act...

and this is the result of such hate and discontent spreading... I expect it to get worse... much worse...

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It did not matter who won this election. If Trump won it was going to be a grass fire on a windy day that would burn fast over a larger area. If Biden won it would be a grass fire on a calm day that would slower and more complete and down to the ground. No matter who won America is going to burn.

Oddcaliber, Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

HOW? The left has mastered information dominance.

Oddcaliber, Thunder5Ranch and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Largely thanks to Obummer and Co. and the little known E.O. that basically told the MSM they could lie, cheat, and steal, and be a power player to the new propaganda machine that is the DNC! It's been going on for far longer, the biased news reporting, but now, it's no longer in the shadows with the customary nod and wink,, now it's out and out in your face, 24/7 lies, lies, lies!
    Remember, the truth is what THEY say it is, and you cannot question them, EVER or they will destroy you!

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

^^^^ This is 100% correct. This is not just left and right fighting each other, I see people fighting within the parties. But mainly I see the working class getting very angry with the shut-downs and having their livelihood suffer. Even Antifa is saying they do not want a President, they want revenge. We seem to be the Angry State of America.

Ganado, mysterymet and Oddcaliber like this.
  9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Antifa wants anarchist communism so they don't want leaders, period. They were NEVER going to stop rioting regardless of who the next administration is.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

As long as the Liberal Elected Politicos give the Antifa crowd no consequences for their actions, they will continue with there BS, but ONLY in those places that let them... If there are direct, immediate, and harsh consequences, they will blow away like smoke in a hurricane...None of them are hardened to the point of being able to do REAL Prison Time... and ANY Felony Convictions make them, Restricted Persons, for 2nd Amendment purposes... Down here in Utah, the State ALWAYS brings felony charges if a Restricted Person gets caught with a FireArm, ALWAYS...

Oddcaliber likes this.
  11. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Those Antifa idiot's will be very popular in the prison shower!

12. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Just ordered mine. :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7