"What If" question.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Marvin L. Steinhagen, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Would Trump have lost (would biden have won) without Covid 19 and the unfortunate deaths last summer that caused the riots?

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

NO!

SB21 likes this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

In my mind the massive use of mail in votes allowed for the registration, do not know how many were actually entitled to vote, and for "vote harvesters" to fill out the ballots outside the ballot box and make sure how the vote was cast and mail it in. Problem is once outer cover letter is removed and ballot entered into system, no way of confirming the correctness of the ballot. The same thing is true of the computer voting machines, no chain of custody outside of computer system. Thus if Mr Biden and company stole the election, they did it fair and square, and the present system does not have the safeguards to prevent it from happening again. The left's view is that everyone should have the ability to vote and have their vote counted. They really don't care if the person has the right to vote or not.

STANGF150 likes this.
  4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

It was because of COVID that led to all the mail in ballots. I am now believing that COVID was released by the CCP on purpose to achieve this means to an end.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

In my heart I believe that as well ,, and if we could find definitive evidence of that ,, we could set up Gallows all around the country to go ahead and take out the perps .

johnbb and OldDude49 like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

If you cannot end unrestrained mail in ballots, you cannot ever win another 'fair' election.

Alf60, nkawtg, 3M-TA3 and 3 others like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

No I too believe the Chicoms released covid on purpose to bring down Trump. My nephew lived in NashvilleTN and Atlanta GA moved to FL beginning of last year got mail in ballots from both TN and GA. With mail in ballots and no picture ID to vote there will never be honest elections and demoRATs have perfected the art of cheating.

8. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I just cannot believe the Chinese would have released a known hazard on purpose. They are pretty sharp scientists, and would know that it would turn on them rather faster than they could control it. The root problem with voting issues is a complete lack of control over ballots cast anywhere other than in a polling place, properly staffed (exceptions for real need, not convenience.) As soon as the counting gets out of local hands, well, controversy erupts. YMMV.

Orange man shot himself in the foot LONG before the virus made itself known and Chinese political analysts could see that. They ain't as dumb as bidumb.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

The Chinese PTB have no qualms about causing the death of a million people...that’s less than 0.1% of their population...and would free up food and resources as well. I would not put it past them for an instant.
    Having a Chinese owned pawn in the White House is a nice side effect for them, too.

10. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

THAT I can believe. My statement about ability to control it stands.

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Time to see if the plan put in place has the outcome . It started when the Don called in the Guard .
    Peaceful and rule of law folks , don't become a news problem .
    S

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

President Trump was not going to see a single extra day in office. He had upset the schedule for moving this country into the NWO. Further he had cost the corrupt members of congress millions of dollars, perhaps even billions, from the "K" street lobbyist. Who themselves have lost a great deal of money. But, the ones that count and decide these thing, are the ones that engineered the fraud.

Did anyone notice that he stopped fighting? The only ones fighting, investigating, collecting evidence, was those that he hired and truly believed in him. However, he would not follow through on any evidence after he was turned away by the courts. He gave up.

It is my personal opinion that he was told if he continued he would lose his family.

13. Cruisin Sloth

If that is true, and he had no real backing of the real .MIL then he made the correct choice , and your screwed ,, and getting a drug that's going to kill USA forever ,, I saw it going downhill for some time since 1970 ..Billy Gates is an total BS asswipe , in his early years he screwed many up here in BC counting cars on hwys tape , and then it got worse !!!
    I hope your wrong Sir .
    I see the kids here who are useless at doing any helping of their clan..
    Sloth

NVBeav and SB21 like this.
  14. Dont

Globalist that controls or .guv have a time table and they are four years behind on it now. Plus, they need or economy to collapse and shift a lot of the privately held wealth into the hands of the bankers. They want this country as well as yours in the hands of the global government.

15. Cruisin Sloth

Thank you Sir for your thoughts .
    Sloth

16. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

You think 20 was bad just wait for the next wave to hit. The storm is here.

Mountainman, SB21 and johnbb like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I noticed that as well , I was thinking ,, what's going on , this doesn't sound like Trump ,, I was hoping he was just being qiuet as he had something happening . But it didn't happen .
    I just don't think he , or we , knew how deep that swamp actually is .

Magdala_Buckley, oldawg and OldDude49 like this.
  18. Dont

There are a few that understand how deep the swamp is. We further understand that it is not the swamp that we should be focused on, but that which controls ALL the swamps. When I contemplate "them", it is terms of Lord of the Rings and The Matrix. Soros, Schwab and Gates kneel before the evil that faces us. Our questions should be, has the evil been recognized in time? What is our path to follow?

Who are our Froto or Neo?

19. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I can't dodge bullets and I would have killed Gollum at the first chance so my fat, potato loving ass will have to be Sam.

TinyDreams, Cruisin Sloth and Dont like this.
  20. Dont

^^^^^^^^LOL!^^^^^^

And I am far to old and gimpy for dodging even an energetic puppy..

Cruisin Sloth and duane like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7