What is today's "riot" issue"

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Merkun, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

So lessee-
    -There's the dead man, killed by a stupid cop. (I have to wonder why color seems to matter.)
    -There's the Drew Breese fiasco.
    -There's all the facets of 2A being raved about.
    -There's all the finger pointing across the political aisle, blaming each other for allowing Co19 to run loose without going to war with China?
    -How about some accurate news about a vaccine and reliable test for Co19? (No protests about that?)
    -How about complaining against the pace of business recovery?
    -Why are we funding WHO?
    -Don't forget the BLM movement, but ask yourself why non black (say) Cuban expat lives don't matter. How about non black Sikhs, muzzies, Indian subcontinent extracts, generic asians, Native Americans, and zebras? How about a real rave on deBlasio's door about white lives?
    -How about rioting to shut ol' two blasts yap so he makes no more gaffes? (Wonder what he really meant about the 15%ers.)
    -Could we protest the trump's inability to keep his fingers off the bird machine?

I GOT IT!! Let's go riot for ALL the above, scream and shout slogans, get into each other's face andshut off reason for the duration of the "gathering". Let the local law enforcement, augmented by your choice of National Guard or Military Police round us ALL up, march to a stockade somewhere remote, sort 'em out by their preferred rave, then decide. Or let the mayhem spread.

Feel free to add to the list.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    SB21, Dunerunner, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

So far, both PetSmart and Kroeger Supermarkets have issued apologetic statements to the radical anarchist thugs who've been looting and burning for the past week.

Do naive CEOs actually believe those statements will save their stores the next time BLM or Antifa decides to find some excuse to go off?

You've GOT to be kidding me! :mad:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Oddcaliber, duane, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  3. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

These CEOs and board member are cretins. Apologizing won't do squat ahead of time.
    And me?
    I'm not going to riot or burn stores - too much close proximity to potential covid carriers. I'll just drop a few UHV transmission line towers supplying the cities, and take a backhoe to the aqueducts.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I know NOTH-ING, NOTH-ING!

Oddcaliber, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. xXLoBaLLXx

xXLoBaLLXx Black Pill Monkey

Why do you need to test everyone for the common cold?

Here's some accurate info: The vax is impossible to create in this short a period of time, will have side effects, and cause death in many, and is not independently tested, and the pharmaceutical companies are indemnified from damages.

If you still think this virus is about health, and not a contrived plan to increase control, I don't know what to tell you, except that smoky smell is your rights being evaporated. And you still want answers from these people?

Maybe, just maybe the vax is a trojan horse for a sterilization program? Maybe that's why the UN predicts a sharp decline in population in the US. Maybe that was the purpose of the sterilization experiments that got Bill Gates kicked out of India?

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yes. Most people have no clue, even fewer still can comprehend the utter depravity it takes to push the eugenics agenda further and actually systematically remove large portions of humanity from the gene pool. But, as it happens, Gates is more popular than ever now that the global plandemic hoax has sprung.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

-How about a riot over corporate pay? Cleaners all the way up to board members and direct controlling executives?
    -How about a riot because the small shopkeepers are starving?
    -How about a riot to get more free money from dot gov? Obviously, the checks aren't big enough for a family of 28.

Oddcaliber, SB21, duane and 3 others like this.
  8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

How about a riot to draw attention away from the illegal operation(s) run by Obama?

When Nasty Bill got caught diddling the help, he blew up 'baby milk' factories.

Obama is about to get fully outed - and he blows up entire US cites. You are known by who you (should) hang with....

Gator 45/70, Cruisin Sloth and Merkun like this.
  9. duane

duane Monkey+++

No simple answer , senator from NH is running around in circles trying to get reelected. Does an excellent job of representing the Democratic party, does very little for the state, if reelected we could save a lot of money, have her stay at home, and the leadership use her voting card to rubber stamp its decisions. Last senate election decided by 800 votes with a loophole allowing out of state students to declare on election day that they were residents and allowed to register and vote. Wasn't all that many but widespread feelings that the democratic party in the college towns used it to create enough votes to win. Still legal as far as I know. If I remember right about 100 million spent by both candidate with about 700 thousand votes cast. So if you have to raise about $100 for each vote and can lose if you irritate anyone, you end up with political hacks who will sell their souls to get reelected and who dare not offend anyone in their base.
    With the present use of the bully pulpit by the blacks to tar and feather anyone that doesn't totally agree with them and the present riots, I can see no way for any business to do anything but kow tow to the minorities, but I doubt if a lot of the stores that were looted will reopen soon. Most comment seem to indicate that the racial divide is greater in Ferguson than before the event, many of the burnt out buildings were never rebuilt and that a city where murder was very rare has had 30 murders since the riots and the failure of a police department to contain troublemakers is now called the Ferguson effect. When a man high on drugs and with a history of law problems leads to world wide riots and when a member of a minority murders two parents visiting their sons grave, kill college a student in a park next to her classrooms, throw children over railing at malls, etc, and nothing happens, I have little hope or faith in any meaningful change. As Rev. Sharpton delivered a hate filled speech at the Floyd funeral blaming it all on the whites and called for a national march on Washington, I can see nothing that I can do but not become involved in it, boycott those that support the actions taken, stay out of the cities, and be gray.
    We are living in very dangerous times and I have no idea what the outcome is going to be. One group believes us to be evil, to have caused all their problems, and that they have the right to possess what we have accumulated over our lifetimes due to hard work and the grace of God, as well as the right to housing, income, health care, education, and everything else as a birth right and the only reason they don't have it is those evil whites. They do not wish a dialog and a peaceful way forward, they wish to displace us and be in charge. No comments that we may make will change anything and the actions in much of Africa would seem to indicate that the change will not be peaceful.

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Even Amazon has sent out a message to customers in support of the "Black Lies Matter" terrorist group. Very bad form.

11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Could be a very interesting summer. Lock and load, stay frosty. Don’t start nuffin but if it comes, loose the Dogs.

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Black lives matter no more than any other life. You want me to care about black lives ?? Start changing your ways. Show me your lives matter more than any others lives ,, by starting to care about your own lives ,, start in your own damned hood ,,, quit killing each other before you try and make me feel sorry for your ass. If you cant stop killing yourselves,, then why should I care about you. As far as I'm concerned right now ,,, you're a waste of my damn time.
    Yep , this will piss off a few people. But that's the way I feel about it. And I will not apologize for my beliefs.
    Carry on.

STANGF150, Alf60, oldawg and 5 others like this.
  13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I suspect that karma is going to come back on the rioters and the virus will have it's way.
    Another friend of the family has come down with it.
    It may not be real to you, but it is to me.

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I wish you and your family all the best. I pray this will pass by without any serious issues for you all.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Sharpton's marbles are a long time down the sewer.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I just wish “Uncle Al” would pony up the Taxes he owes to the IRS & the .Gov....

Alf60, Gator 45/70 and Gray Wolf like this.
  17. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

*Godfather Al" got put in jail for the taxes he owed!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think the United States has parted company with WHO as of last week.

Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. DKR

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  20. DKR

Back in the day
    The three Rs are basic skills taught in schools: reading, writing and arithmetic. The phrase appeared in print as a space-filler in "The Lady's Magazine" for 1818; ..

Today?
    Ripoff, Riot and recycle, 'cause we're Green...

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7