What is your workout Time?

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by jefferson, Oct 20, 2022.

1. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

Will you please share your workout time. Morning or evening ???

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I work out in the morning and then eat immediately after but I doubt that a bot would do those things.

3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

At 76 years old it's 0400 to 0405. Just getting out of bed and getting to the coffee pot upright is enough of a workout for me.

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I live in the country and during the Fall, Spring and even the hot months of Summer, there is enough hard labor to keep one more than fit. You could work yourself to death if you didn't take an organized approach to what is necessary and what is not and prioritize. I always have a good laugh when people talk about living in the restful countryside, but they have no damn idea the amount of work it takes compared to city or suburb living. Hell, just the snow removal and wood gathering is a huge job but that's just the tip of the iceberg. LOL!

I think I answered your question in a round-about way... LOL!

techsar, Ura-Ki, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Evenings... Burns the residual glucose before bed.

Alanaana, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I work so no need to workout

Gator 45/70 and techsar like this.
  7. Dunerunner

I read once that one should never confuse work with exercise. But that is a personal choice.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I also have 6 grandchildren I get exercise as well

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Well, that will keep you busy!! ohno

10. Milisdowered

Milisdowered On Hiatus Banned

Good day. My workouts are simple enough to play sports I need a gym and training programs from bestbodyworkout.com. I work out 3 times a week, combined with proper nutrition and in this way I maintain my figure.

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

My time is when i get up to shut eye , farm work to wrenching plus , firewood ,cutting on the woodmizer etc.
    Sloth

Alanaana and Dunerunner like this.
  12. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey++

I workout when I have time & energy. Ideally, I try I feel great if I can do it first thing in the morning. Otherwise, I'll do a workout if I need time away from my desk or I'll squeeze it in towards the end of the day. I always try to at least go for a 2 mile walk everyday.

13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm gonna get to the gym or pool next week...I've been saying that for months.:(

Alanaana likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7