When Will COVID End

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Nov 8, 2020.

?
  1. As soon as all litigation ends and Biden is the un unchalleged President Elect

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. February 2021, a shortly after President Biden is sworn in

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. February 2021, shortly after President Harris is sworn in

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. March 2021, shortly after President Pelosi is sworn in

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. April 2021, by a 10 to 5 ruling of the US Supreme Court

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. May 2021, as a diversion to $25 a gallon gas

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. June 2021, when prostitutes only accept toilet paper as payment

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  8. July 2021, when UN "peacekeeprs" arrive to help boost morale

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. August 2021, when the last suspected Trump voter has been interred at Camp Soylent

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. September 2021, just before your new Chinese overlord chains you to your machine

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I stand corrected. There is "climate change".

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Forget climate change if you noticed we haven't heard a peep about climate change this year for good reason.
    All time cold and snow records have been blown away this year and it's barely winter.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Noperie: And There It is: WHO Director Uses COVID to Push Worldwide Climate Change Agenda

Even though the science is pretty much settled that Trump is responsible for COVID-19, turns it's climate change instead.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah because the threat of global warming isn't working they're going to use something completely unrelated to ram through the agenda.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

They just did , Slow and the Hoe just got let in , your fake news is supporting the Lies !!
    S

Oddcaliber and Tempstar like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There is no shortage of people who don't want this to end. I don't know if they like watching other people suffer, if they just don't want to work or just like feeling that power from the top and like being told what to do.
    I tell people I'm post-china virus and the excuses to keep being afraid start rolling out of their mouth, such as:
    You don't know how long the immunity will last.
    You might still get it.
    You can spread it.
    You might make other people sick.
    Lots of ifs and mights like they are looking for excuses to stay afraid and stay locked down.

Oddcaliber and mysterymet like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I did some searching and looks like the cdc is saying as of Nov 27 that "reinfections are rare".
    In another cdc article they said the cdc was having trouble finding enough people to do a reinfection study.
    So the narrative that "immunity only lasts 3 or 4 months" is bs. We would know by now.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Hey I had some want to be know it all on another forum try to prove me wrong. He dug up an cdc article that said they are only aware of 30 china virus reinfections in the United States as of this month. I never would have found that article, I'm pretty sure it's been suppressed by search engines.
    Yes 30. Three zero in the whole united States.
    I call that pretty darn rare.
    30 explains why they can't do a reinfection study.

SB21 likes this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

This Corona thing cant die ,,, the dems have their sheep locked down where they want them,, they'll have to come up with a whole new Dempanic,, that's just getting to be a little bit to much work for them to keep coming up with a new scam .
    It's kind of like some of the lazy people you used to know,, or might still know,, that put more effort into trying not to work,,, than it would take to actually do the work .

Homer Simpson likes this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

As the virus continues to mutate it will not die till most of us are dead . The new normal.

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The next mutation is scheduled for 2025 depending upon who gets elected in 2024.

Tully Mars and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's a cold virus.
    As of Thanksgiving there were 5 documented cases of china virus where the 2nd time was worse than the first, worldwide and 1 in the US.
    Unless you're old and have preexisting conditions and could die from the flu or get pneumonia from a cold and die from that you are more likely to be killed driving you car, like way more likely.
    Now if you're dark skinned, type A blood and vitamin D deficient but think youre other wise healthy it will mess you up.
    Oh and if you catch flu and china virus both at the same time it will mess you up bad.

SB21 likes this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Heard where Gov. Como is starting to make noises about re-opening everything whatever the cost in lives. It seems that the economy (tax revenue) is more important! Can you imagine if a Republican said that!

mysterymet likes this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It will end when the Chicoms develop a more deadly virus and release it on the world. (sarcasm maybe)

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I read news reports years before the Internet that the Chicoms were developing biowarfare methods that would be lethal to only to non Asians. In a study of Covid morbidity by race and ethnicity in the US last year we see that Asians have the lowest death rates by far, being 2/3 less likely to die than Whites and Latinos.

COVID-19 deaths analyzed by race and ethnicity — APM Research Lab
    • 1 in 595 Indigenous Americans has died (or 168.4 deaths per 100,000)

• 1 in 735 Black Americans has died (or 136.5 deaths per 100,000)

• 1 in 895 Pacific Islander Americans has died (or 112.0 deaths per 100,000)

• 1 in 1,000 Latino Americans has died (or 99.7 deaths per 100,000)

• 1 in 1,030 White Americans has died (or 97.2 deaths per 100,000)

• 1 in 1,670 Asian Americans has died (or 59.9 deaths per 100,000)
    I would throw out the Indigenous Americans for purposes of comparison as the government provided/managed Indian Healthcare System (IHS) is absolutely incompetent and horrible. I real special preview of what happens to the rest of us after we are forced into a single payer system.

I'm also uncertain of the healthcare received by the majority of Pacific Islanders, but I do think it's pretty safe to assume that we can compare blacks, whites, Hispanics, and Asians to have equivalent healthcare. Before somebody outside the US brings up economic differences affecting healthcare, please be aware that anybody with COVID goes through the ER, which is required to provide treatment regardless of insurance or financial means to pay.

As the research above shows:
    Blacks are twice as likely to die than Asians
    Whites and Hispanics are One and a half times more likely to die than Asians

Perhaps the release of Covid-19 was accidental and thus premature?

16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Read yesterday world wide 2 million dead and rising

17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

18. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

You kids are too young to remember anything about the polio epidemic that hit this country several times but the problem is just as real and in some cases just as deadly.
    It is dangerously arrogant to act as though you are immune to any disease.
    I just had a friend who lived with me go through covid hospitalization pneumonia and all the usual symptoms and nursing home, she might survive.
    I went through covid but I used colloidal silver so I did not get nausea or vomiting` or fever but I lost my sense of taste and smell and lost 30 lbs being weak as a kitten for over a week, I am already on the outside of it but I'm still a bit weak. but my appetite is back and I can taste things again. I am 70 years old. my friend is 74.
    Another friend got diagnosed with covid and though he got through it now his whole office is going through it now.
    there are many more I know of that have been hit with this disease.

SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

some of the differences could be explained by average levels of vitamin D in the blood of people catching it. People with higher blood vitamin D levels tend to have better results and black Americans tend to be vitamin D deficient.

SB21 likes this.
  20. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

heard elderberry syrup is helpful? and heard zinc... and vit C... along with D are supposed to help...

ya hear all kinda stuff... HOWEVER... thought I saw where the press/MSM finally admitted that the antimalarial meds DID actually work???

and NOW they want to open things up AFTER the election???

interesting...

hmmm.... saw this... opinion piece... kinda off topic and yet seems a part of it all???

"Parler, Twitter’s free-speech competitor, was pulled by both the Apple and Google app stores, removed from Twitter and Facebook, and had their hosting pulled by Amazon within 48 hours. It’s now clear that the LARPers in the mob actually planned their attack on Twitter and Facebook, but the damage is done and it’s unlikely that Parler will survive this action. The CEO of Parler has had to go into hiding to make sure that he himself survives this action.

It’s worth noting that Amazon deplatformed Parler after members of Congress demanded it. That makes it a real First Amendment violation as well as a violation of the right to free speech, which the First Amendment exists to protect.

So, somehow, competitors are being shut down in a coordinated fashion by effective monopolies with governmental support.

It’s quite an accomplishment. And now we have 20,000 National Guard troops occupying the capital, asking people for their papers to enter their own neighborhoods, for an inauguration the people can’t attend because 12-foot fences and razor-wire deny them access.

I’ve seen this movie before. It was called Triumph des Willens, “The Triumph of the Will.“"

Why Was Parler Censored by Its Competitors?

SB21, Tully Mars and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7