Whichwayis up?

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Tango3, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

unsuccessfully spent(w-a-s-t-e-d) most of today trying to get a handle on the steaming pile that is wall street; today. Now(22:50) youtube is filling up with video bites of the mornings' talking head fest.I get about 3doomers to every "every things fine"guy.The problem is the doomers aren'tjust talking about rough times for the big investors,but extremes of global and"certainly "U.s total collapse; while the happy folks won't even use the word "recession".(Theywon't even admit There's obviously a problem of some size):shock:So I don't believe a word of what the happy folks say: if things were so good we wouldn't be handing out 700 billiondollars...[booze]Sowhat's everyone else think?????heads or tails or is this so unprecedented nobody really knows??:shock:

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

While the demos and the repos are blaming each other, trying to sieze on the crisis, we may be witnessing the collapse of capitolism. This what happens to a prodigal nation that ignores history while rewriting it to cover their butts. They have forgot and abandoned the philosophy and principals that has made this nation great. Let them eat cake.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

wifey still thinks I'm nuts...even older friends say "caint happen here...."I'm still buying ammunition...decided a 30-30 in the closet beats a wasr in the Dunhams sportinggoods gun rack...$500 ( cost of a doublestack "wasr folder") clams buys a fair amount of 30-30, ammo,

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Except for close family and other survivalists, you'll have to the let the dead bury the dead. Some just won't be convinced. Complacency will be deadly for many of our freinds. They laughed at Noah for 120 yrs while he built the ark, but when the doors closed, all they could do is tread water.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7