1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

White guy killed by a black and hispainic, where is barry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Dec 1, 2014.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

No justice no peace.

Where are barry, Holder and the idiot sharpton?

UPDATED at 4:25 p.m. with charges
    Fatal hammer attack on Bosnian immigrant not racially motivated, St. Louis police say : News

ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant.

Police say Robert Mitchell along with two other teens, both juveniles, attacked the 32-year-old man with hammers early Sunday. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. Mitchell and one of the juveniles are black and the other teen is Hispanic, according to police.

A police spokeswoman said investigators do not believe race played a role in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant early Sunday, but declined to say what authorities believe is the motive in the killing.

Many at the scene of the murder near Gravois Avenue and Itaska Street speculated that the four men who beat Zemir Begic, 32, to death with hammers targeted him because of his Bosnian descent.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Maybe Holder will fly out and attend his funeral....... doubtful. This is totally a racist act, and a sad statement to the state of our union..... when a white guy is disposable but a black criminal is placed upon a pedestal.

And what idiot nowadays, walks around thinking "I don't understand why people would want a gun, let alone conceal carry one". There is a lovely lady friend of this Bosnian, left alone tonight because the wolves took down another sheep..... tragic. Maybe if a sheepdog nearby... or the young man had been armed.... this would have been a different outcome. Protect your 2nd amendment rights at all cost.... or we all will be lamb's to the slaughter by this evil.
  3. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Animals like these are the reason i never leave the house unarmed. Don't tell me it was not racially motivated. Hell like barry, al, and jessie give a damn about anyone other than themselves. Eric holder, i would not piss on him if he was on fire and the next rest stop was 100 miles away and i had drank ten gallons of water
    tacmotusn, HK_User, stg58 and 5 others like this.
  4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Black on white does not count. The young couple tortuously murdered about three years ago by blacks got no attention from the media or the gub. Like most here I carry constantly to be able to protect family/friends/and myself from scumbags.
    tacmotusn, HK_User, stg58 and 4 others like this.
  5. JLRhiner

JLRhiner Stranger in the Modern World

Just for clarity, the lady pictured was his wife of 6 months.
    stg58, vonslob and Yard Dart like this.
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant"

Who cares if it was racially motivated? Frag 'em and be done.
    tacmotusn and stg58 like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I guess war has been declared on us....again
    tacmotusn and stg58 like this.
  8. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Isn't that great, just in time for christmass, welcome to America. survived bosina to be murdered in America
    JLRhiner and stg58 like this.
  9. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

This is the CNN story on the murder.

No mention on CNN or NBC, MSNBC (surprise) that it is 2 black and a hispanic who murdered a white man, if it had been 3 white teens it would have been blasted all over:

Soon followed by the idiots sharpton and jackson all over TV.

Third teen in custody in deadly hammer attack - CNN.com

-- A third teen is in custody in the death of a man beaten with a hammer on a St. Louis street, and police are looking for a fourth suspect.

Two juveniles -- 15 and 16 -- were arrested Sunday in the attack, which apparently started with a verbal exchange. An investigation is under way.

The third juvenile, a 17-year-old male, turned himself in to police, the St. Louis Police Department said. He was charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action.Prosecutors identified him as Robert Mitchell, and he is being charged as an adult.

The victim, 32-year-old Zemir Begic, suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth, according to police.

He was unconscious by the time officers arrived. Begic was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

"Investigation revealed the victim was traveling in his vehicle when several juveniles approached his vehicle on foot and began damaging it.

"The victim exited his vehicle and the juveniles began yelling at the victim and striking him with hammers. After the assault, the juveniles fled the scene on foot," read an incident report.

According to the probable cause statement, Begic was with his fiancee and two others when he was attacked. Mitchell taunted Begic, challenged him to a fight, and then the four teens began to beat him, the statement says.

At least one of the assailants struck the victim with a hammer.

On Monday, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said police are searching for a fourth teen.

The unusual hammer attack raised questions about motive, but there is no indication that this was a targeted crime, Dotson said.

Police have determined that there was a dispute between Begic and his attackers. Begic got in his car and one of the youths kicked his car, Dotson said. At that point, Begic exited the car and the violent assault happened, he said.
  10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey Site Supporter+

And if the young man had defended himself with a weapon, there would be yet another round of riots. IMO, a lot of minorities know and USE this fact to their advantage. I honestly think its a toss up between what starts the next war, economic collapse or an out in out race war.
    oldawg likes this.
  12. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Well he is dead. I think he would have rather been judged by a jury for use of a weapon in self-defense..... riots be damned.

The next war IMO is going to be due to another major country attacking us due to our weak economy/leadership... making an opportunistic strike directly, or using a proxy such as Iran nuking Israel... getting the WW3 started.
  13. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey Site Supporter+

I'm sure he would. My point is that had he done so there would be outcry for "justice" for the poor misguided young men that were stopped. Because their momma's would undoubtedly say they were good boys...
    Yard Dart likes this.
  14. gundog10

gundog10 Monkey

There are only two things our government wants from white folks; our money (taxes)(who do you think pays for all the welfare) and our votes, other then that they would kindly ask that we keep our opinions to our selves and get back to work. Trust me, the federal government is elated this white guy didn't have a gun and killed all three of these minority inbreeds as then they would have to go on national TV and apologize to the poor inbreed minorities mother and vow to remove all guns from whites.
    Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  15. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Of course there's no media coverage on this. I remember while waiting for the Ferguson GJ decision, the media spent a whole 2 hours wondering if the media was encouraging people to riot. The media people are just tools for fools, gotta have a story that will encourage the sheeple to do what they're told.
    Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  16. DarkLight

DarkLight I self identify as a Blackhawk Attack Helicopter! Site Supporter

To answer the question in the topic:

He's congratulating the trash on "a job well done".
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary