White/hispanic 13 month old baby killed by black man coverup by city commissioner...silence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jul 20, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

Where is the outrage and demonstrations from Jesse and the idiot sharpton?

For that matter where is the mass TV coverage from CNN based miles away in Atlanta, silence from the other TV outlets...

..................................................................................................................................................................

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"
    The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.
    West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

BRUNSWICK, Ga. — A city official charged with interfering with the police investigation of a baby’s slaying in coastal Georgia made a mistake when he tried to help a teen suspect’s mother but believes he committed no crimes, his defense attorney said Friday.
    The arrest of Brunswick city commissioner James Henry Brooks added another wrinkle to a case that was already tough to fathom. Authorities say a teenage gunman and his younger accomplice on March 21 tried to rob a woman pushing her 13-month-old baby in a stroller near their home. When Sherry West refused to give them money, police say, the gunman shot her in the leg before shooting her child in the face.
    Brooks, who serves as mayor pro tem on the four-member city commission, was arrested Thursday on charges of obstructing a police officer and interfering with a witness. Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering did not immediately return calls seeking comment Friday and his administrative assistant said the chief planned to make no statements.

Georgia baby killing: Official arrested, regrets involvement in case, says lawyer - NY Daily News

baby23n-8-web.
    Sherry West, of Brunswick, Ga., was shot and her son Antonio Santiago was killed in the tragedy.

brunswick28n-1-web.
    De Marquise Elkins

brooks_244x183.

Brunswick city commissioner and mayor pro tem James Henry Brooks

Brooks was also indicted on unrelated racketeering charges in neighboring Camden County earlier Thursday, The Florida Times-Union reported. He was charged with taking money and influencing others in the local government from 2009 to 2011, the paper reported.
    Corbett, the Glynn County undersheriff, confirmed Brooks was indicted, but couldn't confirm the details.
    Authorities investigating baby Antonio's death arrested suspects Elkins, 17, and Dominique Lang, 15, last Friday. Over the course of this week, they also arrested Elkins' mother, aunt, and sister for tampering with evidence.
    Elkins' sister, Sabrina, 19, and mother, Karimah, 36, are still in custody, without the possibility of bond.
    A handgun was discovered about two miles away from the crime scene, submerged a marsh, the Brunswick police spokesman said yesterday. On Friday, Corbett said that Elkins' mother, Karimah, who is still in custody, faces a second charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, but said he couldn't elaborate on the charge.
    The only eyewitness to the shooting was Antonio's mother. West said when she insisted she didn't have any money on her, the older of the two teens pointed a handgun at her.
    "He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" West said last week. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head."
    Both teens have been charged as adults.

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Few crimes are as vile, as killing a harmless child. I cried for the child when I first read about it, and shook with rage. Some animals belong in cages, and some should just be put down.[plz]

Moatengator, tulianr, Brokor and 2 others like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

Yep, that's one of the few cases where instant death sentence is warranted.

stg58 and kellory like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

I, for one, Wish that Georgia had an Instant Death Penalty, by Firing Squad, as I would gladly volunteer, and even provide my own weapon, and ammunition.... as well as my own Airfare, Roundtrip.... ........

Harbin, Motomom34, tulianr and 2 others like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

No throngs of white people marching in protest over this one, funded by shady foundations and special interests and hyped by the corporate media...nope, not one. No T-shirts, no hunting parties announced, no vigilantism, nothing...

except anger and sadness.

This is another brick in the wall. To whites, it wasn't a racist crime, it was just pure evil, sadistic hate and stupidity, which knows no ethnic bounds.

Tracy, Harbin, john316 and 9 others like this.
  6. Dawg23

Dawg23 do or do not, there is no try

i wonder what would have happened, if that mother had a handgun and was able to protect her baby? there would be protests and riots, and staged events supporting a punk thug.

Yard Dart and STANGF150 like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Obummer would have come out and said he could have been that punk thug....what else.... that guy is the worst this nation has ever had and should :censored: off and go away.....

john316, Moatengator and Dawg23 like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

[applaud]Stated perfectly. Tis' the truth.

john316 likes this.
  9. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

The death penalty and 20 years of appeals is to good for the child murderers, child rapists and child pimps.

Putting them all together on an island and let them exist in a dog eat dog world not knowing when one of their fellow vile scum will stick a shiv in them rape them or ?? A bit of living hell would be in order IMHO..
    Not going to happen so summary execution would suffice..

10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Make it a TV event, like Big Brother. "Survivor Exile". and add a sweetener for victims and those who like blood sports. You work 20 hours at community service, You get one shot with a remote controlled .22 rifle. There would be no shortage of people cleaning streets, and painting out gang signs. I work with the homeless already....hmmmmm?[gun]

tulianr, Motomom34 and stg58 like this.
  11. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Monkey+

why shouldn't this James Henry Brooks cover-up and try to squash any court justice ..... he's just following his New God on Earth esteemed leader .... the stack of injustices that Obammy has racked up grows everyday ..... nothing is ever done ..... where is the Libyan investigation? .... he just runs around doing anything he feels is justified .... h@ll with the Constitution and Bill of Rights .....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7