Who will replace RBG?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oil pan 4, Nov 9, 2018.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I guess she did retire.
    I think they should have picked a man that way democrats could let their crazy out full swing, had all kinds of people nuttier than bags of squirrel shit come out of the wood work and spun yarns about how said man commanded rape squads in his own personal tape militia.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The perfect candidate would be to necro-resurrect Anthony Scalia...or sit his embalmed corpse on the SCOTUS bench...he'd be a more moderate associate justice than A.C. Barret. :rolleyes:

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Fortunately, we are starting to get some appointments to the bench who will adjudicate with consideration of the original intent of the framers of the US Constitution and not someone who believes they were appointed to pursue some preconceived agenda. We don't need a third legislative branch of government, the other two do enough damage.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm good with the supreme court acting more like a referee instead of their own team.

oldawg, mysterymet and ghrit like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think the senate should draw stones from a bag, a small but equal number from each party, they all get locked in a small room with lots of stabby things and don't come out till they pick some one or knife fight it out.
    And repeat till someone gets picked or we run out of senators.

3cyl likes this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I really wonder when she passed , just couldn't get it after the election , Glad the Don got a replacement picked!
    S

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I guess they realized the freezer burn was really going to show big time if they kept her in any longer.

3cyl and SB21 like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

You folks need to fix your REPUBLIC ,, You get a Democratic vote for or against the REPUBLIC ,,
    In canada were the same in the voting , but the queen still is the BS artist ,, WE need to leave the Queen and the BS thats handed down . It's coming WW3
    S

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7