Who?

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Hanzo, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

He probably does not eat 5 excellent meals a day....... ;)

[chopper]

Hanzo, Sgt Nambu and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That looks an awful lot like the little handful that lives in the nook right next to my front door!

Hanzo, Sgt Nambu and Motomom34 like this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

You are a very lucky guy then, Ura-Ki!!! :cautious:

Hanzo and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thanks Sarg! Funny, the neighbors swear I'm Doctor Doolittle with all the animals we have that visit our place. I havnt been able to identify what species of owl it is, matches up best with a pygmy owl, but the beak is different! Only about the size of a fat robin! We thought is was a barn owl, but it's been here for almost 3 years and hasn't gotten any bigger! If it's still there when we get back home, I'll snap a few pictures of it and post th up! Cute little feller!

Hanzo, Motomom34 and Sgt Nambu like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

We get a big gray owl here around this time of year, gorgeous thing. I haven't seen him yet but hope he shows up again. Believe it or not, we were sitting on the front porch 2 weeks ago and out of nowhere came this small black bear waltzing across our front yard. It couldn't have been much more than 2 years old, mama probably just gave him the boot. He didn't seem to mind us at all. Wife totally freaked but was so stunned she couldn't speak, move or anything except stare when I said, "Shhh! Look! Grab Sam (our cat) and go in the house now." LOL!! So, now we have seen Black Bear, Turkeys, Deer, Elk, Moose, Coyotes and I think a Fox... What's next, ET? LOL!

7. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

I won't bother to find Government Trained Examples. Hear is the U-Tube Civilian Version:

I think Y'all have set the bar to low Hanzo.

Hanzo, Ura-Ki and Bandit99 like this.
  8. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-21_15-38-55.
    Sasquatch?! :p

Hanzo, Ura-Ki and Motomom34 like this.
  9. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Spotted owl?

Hanzo and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

No, no, no...that is no Sasquatch. That is a common Wookiee. Everyone knows that! :)

Hanzo, Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is the closest we have found! Ours has a black beak and the eye brow feathers are black.
    [​IMG]

Sgt Nambu, Yard Dart and Hanzo like this.
  12. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

So what is Y'all's plan to spoil that? The best laid plans of common folk have a temptation to drift to the actual plan that defeated this.I'll expect to be at the Cajun boil commemorating this!

13. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Who does...

14. Yard Dart

Based on your pics of food....maybe Hanzo does. ;)

Bandit99 and Hanzo like this.
  15. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

But that is natural camouflage. I know we can be invisible when it suits us...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7