Why are Liberal elites so obsessed with diversity?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Do not have children....growth is from immigration not multiplication....
    Dontchyaknow?

Brokor and RightHand like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I question what their vision and definition of diversity is. Diversity has been happening forever. Is it the intermingling of races? Most people have a variety of races in their being now. When I was in school we had mulattoes and some half Asians. So why is diversity a huge thing or a talking point now?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I'm sure there will be forced interracial breeding soon... to prove you aren't racist or some such hooey. Divide and conquer. This is what communism looks like.

Legion489 and Mindgrinder like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They want to be all diverse and convince each group that they are more equal than any of the others so you vote for them.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  5. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Direct answer to the thread's question:
    It's all about headlines and face time by those that think they are different and therefore put upon. Rich or poor, libs like the recognition they get from seeing their own words and pictures out there, the more so when someone in the crowd recognizes them, even if it's for a wrong reason. (Like recognizing a bleeding heart snowflake as a headline grabbing photobomber.)

arleigh and Mindgrinder like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's about divide and conquer. Diversity divides and once we are divided we can more easily be conquered. Liberal elitists would rather rule in Hell than be underlings in paradise.

Legion489, Brokor, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  7. enloopious

If you appeal to the lowest common denominator you get all the votes. So the worst of the people decide everything.

...maybe we should change that.

Mindgrinder, Legion489 and Brokor like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The intermingling of races is called "The Melting Pot" and it brings us together and makes us stronger. It requires a common language so we can communicate more easily. American culture once embraced when each new immigrant culture brought to the table. Think about this - what's more American than the cowboy:
    • The word cowboy has nothing to do with cattle. It comes from the Spanish caballero as in cavalry or someone who rides a horse.
    • The cowboy wears Spanish boots.
    • He rides a Spanish style saddle and wears Spanish style chaps
    • His lariat come from the Spanish "la riata", literally "the rope".
    • That barbeque he's famous for comes from the Spanish word barbacoa.
    Today the cowboy would be chastised for appropriating someone elses culture. In the past we learned from each other and traded cultural ideas. Irish immigrants learned about corned beef from the Jewish in New York and now it's what many have for dinner on St. Patrick's day. What would our restaurants look like if we didn't have all the influences from other cultures? Those influences are among the first cultural ice breakers. Each of us takes the best the other culture has to offer and we all change just a bit in response.

Diversity is all about undoing the Melting Pot. First you break down communication by supporting a dozen different languages. Now we are isolated from each other and no longer know them. Next you pit us against each other. In Nutlandia if a caucasian opens a restaurant that serves ethnic foods they are condemned for appropriating someone elses culture. Two restaurants have recently been shut down after appropriation backlash, and we are divided even more.

9. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Liberals are obsessed with "diversity" because all Liberals lie. It's doublespeak, right out of Orwell.

When a Liberal says "diversity", they mean utter and absolute conformity.

And that would be conformity to the dictates of the State, in body. mind. and deed, as defined by the Liberals In Charge.

If you think Japan has a conformity problem, wait until the Liberals take over and diversity becomes mandatory.

And that will be, of course, when diversity officially becomes voluntary...

Mindgrinder, Legion489 and GOG like this.
  10. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Ah. I get it. Reversity. Luvvin' the alterations to English from the antifa and alt news.

11. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Q - Why are Liberal elites so obsessed with diversity?

POWER.

Monetary
    Political
    Personal
    Control of all 3 above.

Assume nothing else.

Legion489 and GOG like this.
  12. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

The left co-opted the language years ago. Consequently words have become malleable and turned into weapons of political convenience.

I do my best to not engage with people of the left wing persuasion, I haven't for a few years now and it's lessened my stress levels. It's impossible to counter twisted rationale based on emotions, flawed concepts and kindergarten thought process.

Mindgrinder and Legion489 like this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

When you run the Schools, and the Teacher Colleges, you get to define what WORDS Mean, and then you determine what those that Teach, teach their students what WORDS mean...

GOG, Mindgrinder and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You can't handle the truth. Whitey.

[angelsad] (This message is paid for by the Zionist collective for global domination.)

15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

When growth by multiplication ain't sufficient, then the other option of addition, may be necessary.

welcomed and supported by some

and abhorred by others...

16. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

17. enloopious

Diversity is a tool to put people in line. If you can make people afraid of a thing you can control them.

Brokor likes this.
  18. enloopious

Something about this subject makes me angry in a most violent way. For some reason I keep thinking of those videos of Obama and Clinton and bush and all them dancing...

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7