Why Does The Establishment Hate Ron Paul?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by melbo, Jan 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

WHY DOES THE ESTABLISHMENT HATE RON PAUL?

By Pastor Chuck Baldwin
    January 8, 2008

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]NewsWithViews.com[/FONT]​

http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin422.htm

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What is it about Ron Paul that the Establishment finds so disturbing? This is a man who perhaps personifies Christian character and integrity, American patriotism, and family values more than any other public figure. Ron Paul is a committed family man whose marriage to Carol has lasted for more than 50 years. He is a lover of families and children. As an OB/GYN physician, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies into this world. His life demonstrates a commitment to life and marriage. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Furthermore, Ron Paul's devotion to Christ is very personal and deep. Unlike many politicians (especially in the Republican Party), Ron Paul does not wear his religion on his sleeve. He doesn't need to. Anyone who knows him knows his faith is exhibited on a daily basis. His life and family are testaments to his Christian faith. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Beyond that, Ron Paul's record in Congress is so unblemished, so honest, so full of integrity that it is difficult to describe. This is a man who actually takes his oath to the Constitution (an oath every congressman, senator, and President also takes--but then ignores) seriously. So much so that he has never voted to raise taxes, never voted for an unbalanced budget, never voted for a congressional pay raise, never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership, and never voted to increase the power of the executive branch of the federal government. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In addition, Ron Paul has never taken a government-paid junket. Even though he is a 10-term congressman, he is not accepting a government pension. He also returns a portion of his office budget every year to the taxpayers. No wonder Ron Paul was declared to be the "Taxpayer's Best Friend." [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Now, how in the name of common sense can a man such as Ron Paul be hated? Maybe it is because he is a man of integrity and honesty. Remember, our Lord said that men who love darkness hate the light. And if there is a word that describes the Establishment in America today, it is DARKNESS. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Name it: the establishment Democrat and Republican Parties, the establishment media, the establishment financial institutions, and even the establishment churches all seem to be run by people who exude the power of darkness. It should not surprise us, therefore, when a man arises who personifies the light of integrity and honesty, that the powers that be should hate him--and hate Ron Paul they do. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Conservative Republican Ron Paul is loathed as much by members of his own party as he is by liberal Democrats . Even though he is the epitome of a Christian gentleman, Ron Paul is despised by Christians and pastors as much as he is by pagans--maybe more. The media despises him--especially Fox News. The so-called conservative Fox News celebrity Sean Hannity practically goes ballistic at the mere mention of Dr. Paul's name. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Ron Paul has been categorized with the Ku Klux Klan, brothel owners, and Skin Heads. He has been called practically every name in the book. Conservatives and liberals alike rail against Dr. Paul in a manner never seen before in modern politics. Again, why does the Establishment hate him so much? I'll tell you why. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Establishment hates Ron Paul because his honesty and integrity expose the rest of them for the moral reprobates they are. Their own conscience cannot bear the sight of him. His very presence condemns them. Their personal greed and ambition cringe at the very thought of Ron Paul. If Dr. Paul became President, the Gig would be up! It would be Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday at Tombstone all over again. They know it, and they will fight like mad to keep their corrupt stranglehold on American politics.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Another reason the Establishment hates Ron Paul is because he is a true American--and there are not very many true Americans left in Washington, D.C., these days. You see, Ron Paul has read and studied American history. He understands constitutional government. He knows what real money is--and is not. As historian and author Thomas DiLorenzo said, Ron Paul is a modern-day Thomas Jefferson. (See his column here ) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Unfortunately, most of what we have in Washington, D.C., these days (in both parties) is a bunch of internationalists who cannot see past their own selfish interests. They are consumed with greed and power. They are slaves to Big Business and special interest groups. They are petty, shallow hirelings who care nothing for constitutional government, the principles of liberty, or the American people. To them, Ron Paul represents everything they hate: limited government, freedom, selflessness, humility, and integrity. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Furthermore, Ron Paul is not interested in creating a world empire. Neither is he a warmonger. He would squash the burgeoning New World Order in its tracks--and the globalists ensconced in Washington and New York City know it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]There is only one Presidential candidate who would bring a modern-day revolution to Washington, D.C., and it is not Barack Obama or Mike Huckabee. It is Ron Paul. Obama and Huckabee--along with the rest of the Democrat and Republican contenders--are only more of the same. The same Nanny State, the same unconstitutional laws and regulations, the same advances toward global government, the same attacks against individual liberties, the same arrogance, the same hypocrisy, the same social programs, the same back-breaking taxes, the same jack-booted federal police tactics, the same IRS, the same lobbyists, and the same corrupt Washington politics. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]That the Establishment would hate Ron Paul should not surprise us. It does not even surprise me that many pastors and Christians despise Ron Paul. (After all, many of them still worship at the altar of George W. Bush.) What is yet to be seen is, How will the American people receive him? His strong showing in Iowa surprised most of the "experts." I believe he will do even better in New Hampshire today. How Dr. Paul's campaign fares in future primaries is still to be seen. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Should Ron Paul fail in his bid to become the Republican Party's Presidential nominee, I believe it is critically important that he continue his bid as a Third Party candidate. His campaign is more than a campaign--it is a movement. People by the thousands and money by the millions is pouring in, and it will continue to pour in all the way to the general election. It is essential that Ron Paul stays in the race all the way to November.[/FONT] ​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Remember, when Abraham Lincoln won in 1860, there were four strong Presidential candidates, and Lincoln won with just 39% of the popular vote. With New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg seriously considering an independent bid for the White House, and if Ron Paul, likewise, runs as a Third Party candidate, 2008 could see another race with four strong Presidential contenders. In such a case, anything is possible--including a Ron Paul victory. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The fact is, Ron Paul does not need the support of the Establishment to win. With God's help--and with the help of millions of fed-up and tireless average Joes--anything is possible. Anything.[/FONT] ​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Here is another thing: the fact that the Establishment hates Ron Paul so much must mean that there is ample reason for ordinary people like you and me to love him! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]*If you enjoyed this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, please send your check or Money Order to: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Chuck Baldwin Live
    P.O. Box 37070
    Pensacola, Florida 32526[/FONT]
    © 2008 Chuck Baldwin - All Rights Reserved
    E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

Chuck Baldwin is Founder-Pastor of Crossroads Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. In 1985 the church was recognized by President Ronald Reagan for its unusual growth and influence.
    Dr. Baldwin is the host of a lively, hard-hitting syndicated radio talk show on the Genesis Communications Network called, "Chuck Baldwin Live" This is a daily, one hour long call-in show in which Dr. Baldwin addresses current event topics from a conservative Christian point of view. Pastor Baldwin writes weekly articles on the internet http://www.ChuckBaldwinLive.com and newspapers.
    To learn more about his radio talk show please visit his web site at: www.chuckbaldwinlive.com. When responding, please include your name, city and state.

E-mail: chuck@chuckbaldwinlive.com

2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Evil loves its own and protects its own, and goodness loves its own and knows its own.

Who's who

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Ron Paul is of no moral worth (evil) to the Usuryists (good) mafia.

Guess it depends on one's definition of morals and ethics. It's a matter of perspective, isn't everything.

4. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

How about the simple facts like the guy doesn't even begin to have the experience to lead the country .

His views on foreign policy are way to simplistic and child like .

He holds to too many libertarian views on things like legalizing drugs "which the vast majority of Americans are against" .

All of his States rights views would make up a patchwork of laws all across the country instead of any consistency " which would also work against the Second amendment supporters that found themselves trapped behind enemy lines in States like NY , CA and ILL where the majority of votes comes out of the left leaning cities" .

He has no support or friends in the house so where would he even find people to serve in a Cabinet ?

The Constitution doesn't hold all the answers to our Nations many complex problems and it is all Paul seems to know how to say "I support the Constitution" Whoopee !! The founders didn't even begin to foresee the modern world , if they had the original Constitution would be a thousand pages long .

Paul's support from national polls is still in the single digits and he isn't doing any better in the primaries than a few votes .

In the debates all he does is serve as a distraction from real candidates Like Thompson who have foreign policy experience .

To top it off when they start asking tough question of him he has proven to be just another hypocritical politician with his introduction of Pork Barreled projects to suck Federal tax dollars back to his Congressional District .

WAKE UP Ron Paul's a complete joke who isn't going anywhere !!

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

10 terms in congress isn't experience? How 'bout GWB? Who had a long list of failed businesses and had never travelled outside this country.

Staying out of other people's affairs is "child like"?

Actually, I don't think he is for legalizing recreational drugs, although I am. I don't give a shit what "most americans think", you have no right to tell me what I can smoke or drink unless I infringe on your rights (or is that just another childish view).

It's a patchwork now, and always has been.

I'm sure your right on the money there. Nobody would serve in his cabinet. [booze]

This is where you aren't understanding. It was never meant to have the answers to all the problems. It is supposed to be a foundation from which to work from in solving them, and it limits the federal government from trying to "solve" things for you that's none of their damn business. That's what we call "Liberty".

Foreign policy experience my ass. He was a lobbyist whore, nothing more.

Your only hearing what you want to hear.

He may not be able to win anything.... but I assure you we are WIDE AWAKE.

6. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

This country doesn't deserve Ron Paul.....what we deserve, and are going to get, is Hillary.

Perhaps, once we have rolled down completely in the gutter and lost every right known, we can then start the climb out and people will then understand what Ron Paul was about.

7. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

In the last debate a question was put to the candidates regarding the incident with the Iranian speedboats taunting the U.S. warships .

It was simply this .

If the candidate were Commander in Chief would they support the decision of the Ships Commander to NOT fire on the speedboats .

To the man every single one said that they would support their military Commanders decisions in the field and thought that the Commander obviously made the right decision to NOT fire during that particular incident .

Then they put it to Ron Paul the exact same question no hidden phrases or traps and he showed the Nation what a complete idiot he is .

He went on a complete tangent like a 6 yo kid accusing the other Candidates of being war mongers and looking for an excuse to invade Iran yada yada on and on the moron went with his pacifist views .

The looks on everyones face was that of complete disbelief and shock at his ranting and ravings .

There's an old saying "give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves" Ronny boy did a fine job of lynching himself in a tall tree that night .

Funny how so many of his supporters want legalized drugs and also think the Government was involved in the 911 attack .

Sounds to me like a bunch of delusional pot heads , dopers and druggies discovered the right to vote and found themselves the perfect candidate who just wants to sit around stoned and as he loves to say "why can't we all trade and be friends" .

8. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Hey, you're right man. That's all RP does... sit around stoned in his office. Just like me..... but then, I haven't drank or used illegal drugs in over a decade, I just can't stand self righteous pricks who think it's any of their business what substance I put in my body if I so choose. It's funny how the right wing will label anybody that smokes pot as a degenerate, all the while guzzling down their alcohol, or they assume that anyone wanting it legalized just wants to get high (not seeing the larger constitutional issue).

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You know the"modern world may have changed since1776, but values like fairness justice, human rights and property rights are
    unalterable. and just as powerful as they were then.tptb don't like paul because he can't be bought.He may not be perfect every minute of the day but he's a hell of a lot better than the approved candidates...at least you know what you are getting with ron, as opposed to the bought politicos who check the wind, focus groups and which groups name is on the podium before a speech. Hilary has as much white house experience as monica llewinsky, I don't want either of them any where near the oval office.

as far as the hormuz incident if youcan'tsee the parallels between that and the "gulf of tonkin" incident as a prelude to war, you're deceiving yourself.And now they are rewporting the audio recorded off the ships radio "may not have come from the Iranian speedboats"...

10. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

It is not that they hate him because he is good, but he reminds them they are bad.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Take all of the religious crap out of the article, and it's a fine read. There's nothing quite like a "persecuted christian" author crying about how the forces of darkness are surrounding him, exclaiming "it's the end of the world as we know it!" ...makes a rational mind tune out and walk away.

But uh. Spot on otherwise.

12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

There is more truth to those words than some may realize. I believe that you hit it right on the nose.

There are certainly factions within the NWO leagues, each believing that they have moral superiority over the other, acting with gentlemanly courtesy for one another's plan, but silently they each know inside (I believe) that they have layed the framework for disaster if they are in fact wrong. I can't imagine what it would be like to be the person who has decided to grant authorization to lay waste to an entire African village and then have to look in a mirror.

To many, the end justifies the means, because the alternative is to continue to live in a stagnating society where religion and ignorance runs rampant. The mistakes of the past continue to haunt us, and the only solution (to some of the order) is to annihilate, or erradicate the disease (people) and incorporate a NEW order which will last through the ages. Imagine the guilt that some of these people must have...living their lives knowing that they are responsible for so much death and destruction, only in an attempt to keep the human race alive in the end.

The Corporations, arms dealers, terror cells and black ops (P2OG) are only a "necessary evil", and they are not the ones calling the shots -they serve a purpose, and once they have fulfilled their obligations they will be put down, too. The world has its fair share of corruptable, sick, greedy people -that is for certain.

Maybe some day we will see some good come out of all of this. The greatest problem I see, is the stubborn will of those who still cling to the past, choosing to live in ignorance and fear...and in so doing, they grant some justification for what is being done. Yet, at times I find myself at complete polar opposites on the issue, wishing and hoping that there can be another way to come to the same juncture in the end. Unfortunately, I have not found one. I honestly cannot see the human race existing 100 years from now. It is not because I lack vision or insight, but quite the opposite, in fact. We were left with little choice, as the state we are in now has been carefully cultivated over centuries. The only paths to follow are to continue as we have been, resisting change, opposing the Order, or to obey and accept tyranny for a time, become corraled and herded and then slaughtered only to have a few remain to be reconditioned and reformed, bringing about a new type of society that is controlled by the elite, who believe they know what is best for humanity. Of course, there are other options. We still do not know if there is some other prevailing cause for the rush to have change. Perhaps there is an impending disaster (asteroid, ELE event) which may be an additional reason for the push for global order and reformation.

Who knows? It's all so complex. On the surface, to those who can recognize the signs and see what the elite are doing, it appears to be nothing more than a campaign for global domination organized by secret societies and banking cartels. But I am not the first person who has seen the indications of ulterior motives.

But, yeah. Some of these people hate themselves, and this is good...and bad.

13. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Apparently everyone except the American people are aware that we are being tricked and coerced into electing people under false pretenses and with false results:

http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=144&a=4865

I also feel the need to point out that there is no requirement for a presidential cabinet and that there is absolutely no need for the advisors the president does choose to come from within the .gov

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I cannot credit foreign journalists with any more ethics or better sources than our own. True or not, the NH fiasco needs serious study and publicity by a reputable organization (if indeed one can be found.) And, to my mind, we should require a return to hand counting, even if that delays the results.

15. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hand counting in a form open to public view and NOTHING but hard copy paper ballots with the question attached to the anwser allowed. Eliminate the oprotunity for hideing fraudulent counts with things like computer votes with no paper trail to prove the fraud or altering the name corolated to choice A to make sure the desired candidate becomes the one represented by the letter or number that got the most votes when it stood for a different candidate or anwser when cast.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7