Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Motomom34, Oct 2, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I do not care

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I rarely make predictions...

If he is confirmed, AND the Dems take the House in the midterms, bet on a full-court press to impeach Kavenaugh on something - anything.

AND

If they are able to impeach the Kav,. then Trump is next. Make book on this.

Screw the people, screw foreign policy, security or even a budget - this will will be Job One for the D party.

As I've posted before, having the Kav on the bench is a existential threat to Liberals - on everything.

OTOH, if the Dems are defeated AND the Kav is seated - we can only hope one of the other left-leaning Ancients on the USSC will be replaced with another strict Constitutionalist. In that case, there is a chance we can save the Nation. A chance..

T. Riley, Motomom34, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If he is, it's at the peril of the republican party.
    This could make Donny a one term president.

But it's their party. Shove down the bitter pill and there will be ramifications.

Schadenfreude lovers are rejoicing.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Fully concur. Too bad Ted Kennedy isn't still around to be RBG's chauffeur.

oldawg, VisuTrac, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I want to make it clear that Ford would not have made it past the front door of any of my parties at MY Beach House.
    We might have been young but we weren't Dumb.

oldawg, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If the Kav gets seated.....he will be the Left's biggest enemy.....guaranteed!!
    He has been affected by this....just like Clarence T. was.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Seepalaces, BenP, duane and 4 others like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The 'Victim' in 1982, Not enough beer!

3M-TA3, Motomom34, ghrit and 2 others like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I keep thinking how lucky we are that the Hildabeast was not elected. Can you imagine how much our world would have been changed by now ? Everyone needs to stress the importance to everyone they know how important this election is for our Republic. Make sure they're voting republican , if not offer them a ride to the polls ,,,and get lost , change their calenders , spike their tires. Just kidding . Seriously tho , we need to be out enforce , because the Dems are pushing real hard to have their numbers at the polls. It's not that I'm so much of a Republican ,,, it's the fact I am totally against democrats , and this has happened since the actions of the democrats since 2016. This could very well be the most important vote in the history of our country. These democrats scare the hell out of me ,,,I'm not scared of them ,,,im scared of what they want to do to our country.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm not sayin she's fuggly, but damn! Looks like she was pushed out of the ugly tree, didn't hit any branches on the way down, but damn if she didn't stick in the mud all the way to her belly button!

10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Predictions? If Judge Kavanaugh isn't confirmed, President Trump will immediately nominate Amy Coney Barrett, and she will be confirmed before the mid-terms. When RBG dies next year, he will appoint a conservative radio talk show host. (pick one) ;)

Seepalaces, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I hear this every election. For the past 12 years or more, every election has been very important. The Republicans need the house, they need the Senate, they need to Presidency. So we gave them all they screamed for and what do we get? We have people like Sen Flake who is afraid of offending or losing re-election, basically acting like McCain. I am running out of patience waiting Hope & Change Conservative style.

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Ura-Ki!! gives you the Mom be nice glare, while trying not to laugh

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I agree MM,,,,but what I believe makes this one so important , is now , the Dems are not hiding their agendas anymore. They're telling us what they want to do to our country , and they have the younger kids out pushing , even violently for their agendas. And their agendas are all detrimental to our constitution , security , and sovereignty . Just my opinion.

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've been on the borderline of getting in trouble with a few of the mods ,,,so I bit my tongue and let that one go on by ,,,,,,but it didn't take long for someone to take up my slack,,,:D

15. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Flake has already and publicly said if he was running for re-election, he would have votd for the Kav, no questions, no reservations.

He was clearly expecting to be paid off with some plum Dem position someplace. 'effing self-serving SOB of a POL, but then, I repeat myself...

Seepalaces, Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Bretty babe was never going to be 'the Left's' biggest friend....he had signalled that he was going to be the 'Right's' culture wars presidential cup bearer, well before the confirmation process started. Brett is presently being hoist by a prep boy petard he drank himself into, which sober, studious, prep boys like Neil Gorsuch (from the same school) managed to avoid ....it just remains to be seen how much women voters will indulge a 'boys will be boys' (get out of impeachment) point of view, over the theatrical performance his confirmation responses have become before the Senate come the mid-terms...he's Donny's chosen one.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I disagree. Stupid assed snowflakes will be focused on something else by then. They have short attention spans, not unlike 3 years olds. In three months, they will not remember who he is.

Am I shallow, because I find this to be funny? :D :ROFLMAO:

19. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

If this happens, I will personally slaughter and eat, Max. I never kill livestock. I never consume livestock I have named. So, as you can see, I must be very sure of myself.

This is Max:
    max_eating_grass.

Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Let me know when Maxburgers are available for collection. ;)

Gator 45/70 and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. GOG
  3. Ganado
  4. Legion489
  5. Minuteman
  6. BTPost
  7. BTPost
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. pearlselby
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7