Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Motomom34, Oct 2, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I do not care

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

1. A host / supplier of spirits?
    2. Party girl who did not care?
    3. The town bike?
    4. Other reason(s)?

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It does not matter what frequency. nor what reason(s) a woman/girl goes to parties for....sexual assault by another is still not acceptable, and the inferred "she was just asking for it to happen" (by keeping going to wild beer flowing parties) is also not an acceptable excuse.

It should be noted that Kegboy's story also had a lot of holes in it.....

It would be reasonable to also ask why would Kegboy keep going back to those parties:

1. Knew a host / supplier of beer (by the keg)?
    2. Party boy who did not care (about 'consent')?
    3. The town boywhore?
    4. Other reason(s)?...........avoiding a life of miserable incelship?

Instead of slutshaming a victim, perhaps some attention should be given to the alleged perp's less than stellar behaviour?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And we will just continue to ignore all the assaults by democrats.

Gator 45/70 and apache235 like this.
  4. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Please show me where I, directly or indirectly, posted anything related to her asking to be sexually assaulted. That thought never crossed my mind. I was pondering solely and entirely, her direct reasons for attending those parties. Of course no woman would ever ask to be sexually assaulted. Please do not put words in my mouth, or make assumptions of what I am thinking regarding a topic.

EDIT: Prior to jumping to conclusions regarding Kavanaugh, you may want to review the answers given by the witness, especially when when there are more holes in her story than in a colander. You may not think so, but for me, that pretty well destroys the reliability, integrity, and honesty of the witness, as well as the accuracy of her story.

By the way, please point out the holes in his story for us all to review.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I am not slutshaming anyone. But I know if I went to a party and women were being drugged and gang raped I sure wouldn't go back ever. But she went back about a dozen times. And she sure didn't report what was happening to the cops. Seems odd to me why an adult would continue to attend a party like that.
    She never saw kegboy rape anyone but allegedly he was standing in line. But was he standing in line for a turn or because he was talking to someone? We have no idea.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

It should be ALLEGED victim. No proof she was,

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I guara damn tee she was a victim, a victim of exploitation by her beloved Democrat party.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

She was the back-up caboose for the train, If no one volunteered she got moved to the front of the line!

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well it looks like Julie admits she made the whole thing up...
    Her and another one are under investigation for lieing to the Senate committe.

This is what the Democrats are all about.

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I saw the story that one admitted to having fabricated her whole story. I would not say it is a democrat thing but it does show we have people willing to go to extreme lengths to destroy someone who does not believe as they do. I blame the 24/7 news channels and the internet on the division and driving people to extremes. People need to learn to turn that stuff off and participate in real life. Being linked 24/7 news made me feel unwell, it is a programming of ones thoughts. Many cannot see how radicalized they have become.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When Obama put 2 justices on the court no conservatives came out with fake rape stories.
    And if they did the media would have reacted much differently.

Remember all that "I believe you" bull shit?
    Hahaha haha hahaha
    Yeah dems will destroy the me too movement just to get something they want.

3cyl, OldDude49 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Senate loses 2 dem seats, largely blamed on the Kavanagh vote.

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You can come to your own conclusions but if Ford was telling the truth then getting pushed down on a bed while wearing a swimsuit and then having a second person jumpin on the two of them happened twice... The following is from the Senate report that Diane Feindstain had access to.

Senate Report Shows Ford Had an Encounter Similar to Kavanaugh Claim

"A Senate Judiciary Committee report released Saturday revealed that committee investigators interviewed a man who described a sexual encounter with Christine Blasey Ford that shared similarities to the one she claimed she had with Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

According to the report, a man — whose name is redacted — told committee investigators in an interview on September 26, 2018, that when he was a 19-year-old college student, he had visited D.C. over spring break and kissed a girl he believes was Christine Blasey Ford. According to the report:

He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to 20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Redacted] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

The man’s description of his encounter with Ford is similar to the one Ford alleged she had with Kavanaugh in three ways.

First, the man said the incident took place in the bedroom of a house that was near the Van Ness Metro station, which is located in Northwest Washington, DC, near the border of Montgomery County, Maryland. Ford claimed the incident with Kavanaugh took place in a bedroom of a house in Montgomery County.

Second, the man said Ford was wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothing, which Ford claimed was also the case in the Kavanaugh incident. Ford’s detail of wearing a one-piece bathing suit was so specific that Bustle recently dedicated a post to it titled, “I Can’t Stop Thinking About Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s One-Piece Swimsuit.”

Third, the man said the kissing between him and Ford ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. Ford claimed that with Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge had jumped on them, allowing her to escape. ..." More at link

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Her 15 mintes of fame last less than 5. Waiting for the trial on perjury....

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And this is why there is statue of limitations for most things.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Ok I thought this shit would be over by now but it still ain't over.

Fox news:
    "New York Times report on sexual misconduct allegations. But the report was called into question after the newspaper revised its original story to note the apparent victim in the newly alleged incident did not recall it".

I wonder how he managed to only rape democrats or rape people in front Democrats?
    Before it I was statistically improbable now I'm pretty sure it's a statistical impossibly. ANY who at this rate there will be at least a few more come forward.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Well the timing of these revealing stories is not in the least suspicious ..........:cautious:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Blasey Ford's lawyer recently let it slip that she made the charge and testified because she wanted the political balance of the Supreme Court to shift left. I think everybody had already realized that, but now it's out in the open. Will BF be held accountable? Not a chance.

Why is it that the two reported victims of having had his penis thrust in their face can't remember the event and neither do their friends who were there. Yet another misuse of "sources say". To the left the ends justify the means and they will tell any lie and destroy anybody to achieve their goals.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like we are doing this again.
    Biden says he is going to chose a black woman.
    Looks like he is working hard on that uncontestable all time low approval rating as 74% of Americans believe justices should not be chosen based on gender skin color. So there is hope, the vast majority don't believe making everything about skin color.
    Seems like the dems are set on regressing society back at least 100 years.

20. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Strange that he blocked another AA female years ago...from Wikipedia (Janice Rogers Brown - Wikipedia)

"During the summer of 2005, Brown was also considered as a possible nominee to replace Sandra Day O'Connor on the United States Supreme Court, but Samuel Alito was chosen instead.[2] Senator Joe Biden in his speech opposing Rogers Brown and stopping the republicans to have a shot at nominating the first Black woman to the Supreme Court, gave a verbal nod to then-Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.V. – a prolific filibusterer – and stated the vote on the jurist's nomination would be "the single-most significant vote any one of us will cast in my 32 years in the Senate." "I suspect [Byrd] would agree with that," Biden stated."

VisuTrac and BTPost like this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. GOG
  3. Ganado
  4. Legion489
  5. Minuteman
  6. BTPost
  7. BTPost
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. pearlselby
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7