Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Motomom34, Oct 2, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I do not care

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh I forgot about that mess. And I'm sure Joe did too lol.
    I hope someone brings it up.

2. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

it'll be a totally different story >> Biden can throw up the most ridiculous outlandish POS that can be imagined - he/she will fly thru the congressional committee without a scratch - McConnell for one isn't going to allow the young firebrand GOPers anywhere near that committee - it'll be a miracle if the whole thing isn't CNN scripted

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

As long as the selectee is fully qualified and dedicated to to interpreting The Constitution as written.... :rolleyes:

3M-TA3 likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Remember back when during the Trump admin when the Democrats pointed out that the VP could not be the tie breaker in a USSC justice appointment because it's not listed as on of the VP duties in the USC? I bet that position has changed somewhat...

Biden's top selection matches the low IQ of the self proclaimed "wise Latina" with the arrogance of Kagen. Her only qualifications being female, black, left, and a sitting judge. It's all symbolism but as usual no rubber meets the road. Three quarter of voters per recent poll don't want race and gender to be selection criteria.

I'm hoping for a reasonable candidate with bipartisan support but I think that's not going to happen.

1. T. Riley
  2. GOG
  3. Ganado
  4. Legion489
  5. Minuteman
  6. BTPost
  7. BTPost
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. pearlselby
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7