WTH is with the Presidents day banner?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Presidents Day is for recognition of President George Washington. And we have Obama on our Banner ...lol

obama banner.PNG

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Brokor like this.
  2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I think there are a few apparent connections: George Washington led troops who were untrained and ill-equipped for the task. Obama is doing his best to restore the military to the original condition in which George found them.

George ferried the the Continental troops across the Delaware to initiate a surprise attack on the the opposing forces. Obama is working hard to ferry the opposing forces in for a surprise attack on us

George Washington established the Cabinet of advisors. Obama, a den of thieves

George Washington was strapped for cash during his presidency. Obama is doing his best to see that today's working class enjoy the same insolvency by donating the fruits of our labor to those who chose not to be among the working class.

George proclaimed the first Thanksgiving as a national policy. Obama wants to proclaim Ramadan a national holiday

Washington's farewell address is one of the most celebrated speeches in American history. Obama's farewell will be the most celebrated in history, no speeches required

3. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

Yeah, I threw up in my moth when I saw that, bleached my eyes, and then avoided the monkey for the rest of the day.

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

@Brokor or whoever did that [nutkick][kissit] [beat] LOL !!!

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

hahahahahaha!!!!

:LOL:

Oh, I am surprised Tac didn't comment yet...

chelloveck likes this.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

He did in the Shoutbox earlier. Think he has not been on for a while because he shot his laptop!!!

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The best thing ever! I LOL'd when I saw this...

lol.

And @tacmotusn and @Ganado and everybody else who replied on the shoutbox, too. LOL!
    I hope we each had a good laugh.

melbo, kellory, Ganado and 6 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7