1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Zeitgeist Part Two: All The World's A Stage

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by ColtCarbine, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

About This Video

Added: November 20, 2007

Please Do Research on everything you see and hear in this video, because they are all facts, how ever painful they are the Truth that you NEED to know, and if you can't handle the truth then you have got to watch this video anyways for yourself, your family and humanity, this part of Zeitgeist is about 9/11 how it was an inside job, a staged event that caused the american public to support "the war on terror" the evidence is undeniable, the facts are just that they are FACTS, open your eyes America and wake up

Video is 33:22 mins.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZgwAGGByA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZgwAGGByA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Interesting video to say the least.
  3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

This certainly stirs the blood,The commission swept this under the rug and nobody stood up and said wait a damn minute! Where the "heck" was congress(gao?) and the fbi? not a single upstanding agent in the whole agency??? Thats hard to believe, I can see where if you use the "exercise" ruse and then substitute a real device for the exercise one you only have to control very few people. The whole system works for you, everyone else thinks its an exercise. but surely it would have come out by now?
  4. hartage

hartage Monkey+++

It does. Look at how many lies bush is caught in ? One after another and not small lies, huge lies with bodycounts on them. The problem is we just don't give a $hit. Too many of us don't care what he does or how he does it. He is the republican messiah and can do no wrong.

Look at the number of politicians now caught and prosecuted for corruption because they thought the same thing applies to them ? I don't know what deal with the devil gw cooked up but heck apparantly it works. Even if 9/11 was a big nasty home-grown plot to manipulate our own people. Even if the "truth" comes out like wmd,fema army corps of eng and katrina, we just don't care and will not hold anybody accountable. The problem is with us the people and what we let them get away with.
  5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Impeachment is off the table!"
    (the less than honorable
    house majority leader Nancy pelosi (D)
    give it up already...
  6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Zietgeist and ct related topics are no longer acceptable ideas for discussion at our home:( (wife has called me nuts and won't even entertain the idea or watch any "ct" video. doesn't want to talk about it...).Gotta turn in the tinfoil: .....[​IMG]perhaps I can hide my addiction?
  7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol: @ the photo, T3! Too doggone funny![LMAO]
  8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

yeah that stupid grin and eyebrows make me chuckle ( chortle?) every time I see it...:)
    If Women don't find you "handy"...
    they should at least find you entertaining (?)....
  9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Prerequisite for my future wife: She can't be brainwashed, have an IQ less that 130, be religious or even considering religion as an option, she can't smoke, drink excessively, be a whore or a habitual liar, have serious confidence or self esteem issues, and she must be an outdoors type -not an inner city type. (yeah, still looking)

About this topic, however...I like the idea that millions of people are focusing on alternate media for answers and they no longer rely upon corporate brainwashing (subliminal messaging, which is quite real) and continue the consumer whore tendencies, which is basically WAKE UP, WATCH TV, GO TO WORK, WATCH TV, GO SHOPPING, EAT, POOP, WATCH TV, SLEEP, and repeat.

"Oh my! This couldn't possibly be a conspiracy!! -Wolf Blitzer gave me the real situation, and I trust what he says over some fruity nutter!! CNN doesn't LIE...they don't make money if they lie to the people."

It's just a big NIGHTMARE. Come true.
  10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

She's the mostintelligent person I've ever met;, I'm waiting for the big "I told you so.."
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary