AI creates images of people of every state of USA.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Apr 15, 2024.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'd be insulted, but then I consider the source (A.I. and Europeans) and I forget about it!

sasquatch91 likes this.
  3. chelloveck

Even AI seems capable of stereotyping...and a weird preoccupation with crustaceans...and not a gun to be seen anywhere????

4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Hawaii folks overdressed and under tanned. California lady was too well unendowed.

3M-TA3 and chelloveck like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

See, I'm back again because I completely forgot that I had seen this thread earlier! Also, I'm not terribly impressed with A.I. as it seems to have forgotten the great state of Alabama!

6. chelloveck

It also neglected the USA's territories as well.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Oregon entry would have been accurate of Portland perhaps a decade or two ago. These days it's unnatural hair color, nose rings, oppressor/oppressed protests, drug use and blue tents. Most of the rest of the state would be well worn versions with the dirt of hard work under their fingernails.

Most are in good fun, but some of the stereotypes are pretty negative and unearned. Not the worst time I've ever wasted.

8. chelloveck

9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Somebody needs to reboot A.I., or maybe just unplug it and not plug it back in.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7