So Long ALabama!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

SO LONG ALABAMA

Illegal immigrants are boycotting ALABAMA by the thousands, showing their outrage with ALABAMA’s controversial new SB-1070 law by moving elsewhere.

In the small town of HOOVER, AL, south of BIRMINGHAM, Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing ALABAMA by leaving. As he loaded his car with his belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"
    The effects of the exodus are being felt by ALABAMA retailers, who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the states hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in unreimbursed births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter that he and his family are moving to
    California, a democratic state that will support him and his family with dignity!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it!

Emanuel.

2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

"I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"

what makes him think the people of the state of 'bama want to support him in the first place?

Cephus likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Don't let the door, hit you in the A**, on your way out..... Manuel....
    and be sure to take as many of your Illegal Buddies, with you....

Kommiefornia needs your Kind, bad, as they have LOTS of vacant Housing
    you can co-opt, and take over. Governor "Moon-Beam" Brown and his Frisco
    Cronies are waiting for you, with OPEN Arms.....

...... YMMV......

Cephus and fedorthedog like this.
  4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

5. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

I don't blame him at all. Him and all the others like him should show us how they feel by doing the same thing.

Cephus likes this.
  6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Yes exactly, by swimming or wading south accross the Rio Grande.

Cephus and oth47 like this.
  7. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Or drowning in it..

8. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

+1

9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm curious as to which news service this was sourced from, or is it as I suspect, only just a viral urban legend doing the rounds of the www?

10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

You don't get it Chelly....of course it is a stupid viral email, what's your point? It's ****ing kidding on the square.

Seawolf1090 and Cephus like this.
  11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA......!!!!!" [applaud]

12. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

We all hope this law will stand, however a state cannot pass a Bill to up hole current Fedearal Law with out being suied by the Fedearl Goberment. Thanks Democrats, Republicans and AXXHOLE business foe ruining America. I hope one day Alabama can gain true Freedom from Washington.

13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I believe that was tried between April 1861 and approximately June 1865. It didn't end well for the Southern States and the nation as a whole paid a terrible price for that experiment. : (

14. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

I hope that one day the entire country will gain true freedom from washington.....[freedom]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7