New t-shirt I'm having made

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by txswfan, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txswfan

txswfan Monkey+

I'm a firm believer in being politically uncorrect as one can be. I do it simply to piss of those that are PC.

I designed this and I'm having it made. It'll be interesting if the company I used will do it. I wanted to put a bullet hole in his forehead, but I suck at photoshop. Maybe I should trademark mark it and make them by the thousands.

image removed

Alpha Dog and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

Better have it made of Kevlar.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'd suggest at least upping the life insurance policy to cover final costs for burial and maintenance of the site.

Being non-PC is one thing but itchin' for a fight is a whole 'nother thing all together.

Pre-condolences to your kin.

chelloveck and RightHand like this.
  4. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

image removed

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I doubt that your T Shirt will be worn much.....

I doubt that your T Shirt will be worn much.....except at Klan meetings and by White Supremicists who are itching for some head kicking.

Although as a rationalist, I don't put much store by clairvoyance....I am pretty confident in predicting that that the owner of a Tshirt that says "A good thug is a dead thug" will meet the owner of a Tshirt that says that a "A good racist is a battered and bloodied racist"....such are the small things that human conflict are made of....instead of worrying about PC issues, it may be more worthwhile working on the things that make for better human relationships. Perhaps thuggery may lessen as a consequence...and perhaps racism may lessen as a consequence.

Let your "Good" Book be your moral compass... Mathew 7:12 and Luke 6:31

Edit:

As I understand it, Martin was shot in the chest...not the head....I'm failing to see that using the artistic license that you propose makes that distortion of the truth any more sensible.

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. txswfan

txswfan Monkey+

Well, if you want to be mature about it.

oldawg likes this.
  7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I doubt you can trademark a picture you didn't take.

8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

The Klan is for the most part nonexistant........... however they do not wear Bullchit like that.

9. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

We had a Klan rally nearby a couple years ago. They had 12 people show up. It was big news in the local paper.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You can get 12 Idiots, to show up, for dang near ANYTHING..... especially if you have a Cooler of Beer, on your "Notice of Meeting"..... ..... YMMV....

Redneck Rebel likes this.
  11. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Sorry guys. I don't find this appropriate for this forum.

chelloveck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7