ammo cache siezed

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by melbo, Mar 2, 2007.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

So that's where all the surplus was going! Too bad they confiscated it, he might have been willing to part with some to make bail. NO!!

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Machinegun bullets? 9mm, .30 carbine, .30-06, 8mm, .308, .45acp, .22, I'm having problems thinking of a caliber that ain't a machinegun bullet.

4. melbo

Just like any other reporting about a crime involving handguns... "Automatic Weapons".

Colorful reporting will get the community against you. I may make a recording of my stuff and send it into the local TV station

5. melbo

Hahaha

You see Survival Blog on this?

6. phishi

phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well said!

phishi

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Remember: Loose lips sink ships. Had a discussion with the wife about discussing with a neighbor how here husband kept buying all this food, water, and bullets for the end of the world.

I said, "Let's just suppose bird flu hits and the city gets quarantined and we can't leave. How long did it take the .gov to get water to the Katrina vicims? 6 weeks. So, unless you want me to go out an buy enough food to feed the entire neighborhood, I suggest we don't discuss it in public".

She said, "I never really thought about the ramifications."

I said, "I would hate to have to shoot a neighbor so don't put me in that position."

I said, "I believe in charity, but we need to determine how much family and friend food/water we want to buy. I won't go lower than 6 months of food for ourselves, so if you want to help everyone that comes to the door we will need to quadruple the amount of stuff stored in the basement and that will cost about $8k. I am in if you are"

She said, "I would rather get the granite counters" and spend the difference on food charity.

Done and end of discussion.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7