Donations - Site Supporter

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members!' started by melbo, Jan 26, 2006.

Register to hide advertisements

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Thank you for considering to support Survivalmonkey.com. We strive to present and discuss information that may be useful for you and your family's survival. No one know's what to expect in the future but those who have prepared ahead of time will be glad they did.

If you like what you've found here at Survivalmonkey and would like to contribute to our server and software upkeep, please consider becoming a site supporter. By supporting this site, you'll get the title of "Site Supporter" and also have access to our private Team Clubhouse forum. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use Paypal with a debit or credit card.

You can choose your level of support in your profile, under Settings > Account Upgrades: http://www.survivalmonkey.com/account/upgrades

If you'd like to send your contribution by check or money order, please start a conversation with me. or Contact Us

We're PayPal Verified
    To become Verified, a PayPal member in the United States must provide PayPal with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable).
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. Dunbar

Dunbar Monkey+

Hey Melbo, where is the address for the snail mail check?

Dunbar
  3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member

Yeah.....I wouldn't use Paypal to buy a water hose if my feet were on fire.
  4. melbo

And I wouldn't take your FRNs if I were out of TP during flu season... You'll need to send real money / the USPS Flat Rate boxes hold 70 lbs ;)
    dragonfly likes this.
  5. thebastidge

thebastidge Monkey Vendor

I'm interested in being a site supporter, and also in linking to my store in my signature. I've made a donation, is there any more to the process?
  6. ghrit

ghrit troglodyte Administrator Founding Member

You are a registered site supporter with all the entitled "bragging rights" and access to the Team Club House. That process is complete. Thank you, and welcome aboard. [applaud]

Linking to your store is an open question for now. We like to see your post history (when one is established) and know something about you and your store before putting up a link (and of course, cross linking is a GOOD thing.) A PM to melbo should get that part of the process started. Are you in A-stan as military or civ?

[boozingbuddies]
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey++

Happen to have some silver coins laying around. Where should
    I send some?
  8. Brokor

Brokor OPSEC ENABLED Site Supporter

On a survival forum that's a loaded question. ;)

Everybody?

"TO ME, TO ME!"
  9. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member

Seriously, Melbo.....don't you have a PO box that remails of a remailer who sends it to another PO box that your cousin in Miami takes to a remailer who sends it to a PO box you visit once a quarter ?

I'd LIKE to donate, but Paypal is not MY pal. So PM me a physical address to start the jingle box on it's way thru all the remailers. :D
  10. melbo

I'm tempted to Fool Like this just to drive you crazy.

I'll PM you. my Egyption remailer is revolting right now so I'll have to cut out the middle eastern man and send you my home address.