This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

Register to hide advertisements

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member Site Supporter+++

Just post any random thought you have.Anything, just out of the blue, will do.I've always wanted to make a thread like this.One that would stay up for like a year :lol: or more.

KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!! and HAVE FUN!
  2. BRONZ

BRONZ Monkey+++ Founding Member

I like OD for all my guns.
  3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You know how it feels to have to dig three wells on one lot?

All three have good water.
  4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member Site Supporter

you ever wondered if there was anyway to get 6.25% of your french genetic material changed so you don't have to be ripped on for the rest of your life by some guy/so called friend who really dislikes the french?

Melbo? our little homegrown surrender monkey.
  5. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Founding Member

I hate dentist bills and feel like I ain't never going to get them paid off...oh well it's only another day in paradise right?
  6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Founding Member Site Supporter

I hate wasps We are constantly fighting them with the high gabels at our house. I am thinking about just using a pressure washer to get rid of the next that the spray won't reach. High pressure water should do the trick on wasps. Or maybe just make them mad enough to sting me. (again)

I really like 1911's. Too bad I can't shoot them with the .45
  7. ghrit

ghrit troglodyte Administrator Founding Member

My motorcycle has 6 speeds. It will do 90 in 3rd. Do you think I paid for three more :D gears than I need?
    Sapper John likes this.
  8. RightHand

RightHand The Memory Keeper and Resident Honeybee Moderator Founding Member

A PITA client in FL called for technical assist, kept me on the phone for 4 hours, then thinks he knows the answer to his own questions so he ignores my advise, deletes files I repeatedly told him not to, blames me for not saving him from himself and yells at me that I just ruined the last 24 hours of work he did. I spend another 2 hours off phone trying to work around his mistakes, he calls back and says he'll just copy what he deleted from someone else and he knows it wasn't my fault afterall - all is forgiven. Next day he send me a nasty email complaing that I don't accept Paypay and that he has to trouble himself with sending me a check.

Some days its harder to earn a living than others.
  9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member Site Supporter

Why do drive up ATM machines have keypads with Braille?
    fedorthedog and Alpha Dog like this.
  10. LoneGunman

LoneGunman Monkey+++

The average person is below average.