This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

For their vision while walking.
    I do have that wav... or did i will look around my stash and see what i got.

2. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Melbo next time you are in TX I will bring youa 6 pack of Warstiner Premium Dunkel, and Saint Arnold Fancy Lawnmower....Great Beers!!!

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sorry to hear you're having family health issues. I'll send good thoughts

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Beer, did someone say , Beer?

If you ever get to midwest, including KY, you need to find some of these:
    oberonale_108. amberale_140.

5. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Not by me Colt. It's a running joke in my family on what I'm going to lose next.

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You know where it all is TLynn, it is within your house at an undisclosed location.

That's what I like to tell myself in regards to my "unfound" two Kershaws.

;) :idea:

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

OK, then, random question - Why is a mouse when it spins? (One might also specula te on why it is spinning -) :?:

8. TLynn

E.L. - I keep telling myself that as well. I did find the Beretta 92F after misplacing it for 6 months, along with the Enfield (that was only missing for a little over a year).

Never did find my sisters telephone (first portable phone this house had ever seen). Only God, Budha (or the cats) know where it disappeared to. Had to go out and pay $200 for a new one and send it to her when she got back from Japan.

And then there was the foxtail keychain with all my keys on it. Car keys, truck keys, work keys...sigh...you'd think it would be too big to lose. But no Teresa just had to lose it as well.

Talk about bummed out. Thank god I had an extra set of keys (well except for work).

We could go on but it doesn't get any better, only worse.

I do hope you find those kershaws though.

9. E.L.

The great thing about Kershaw knives are that they are cheap enough to replace. I really liked the Rainbow Leek though. I am going to have to order another. I actually bought two last year for Christmas presents for friends.

10. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sheesh, I wish I had enouph guns to misplace them. lol Actualy that would be a VERY bad thing if I did misplace them anyway. I ALWAYSE know the location and status (loaded or not, etc) of all my guns. Once when I had a room mate one of his friends moved one of my guns, when I walked in my room and they wernt in place I went through the place searching behind and under furniture and appliances. Realy freaked out the person who was laying on the couch when I grabbed one end of it at lifted it 5' up to check under it and they slid to the other end. Once they saw the 'displeasure' on my face though they chose not to say much. Finaly found them under a waterbed frame with a normal matress.
    I get REAL protective of my guns, have had to many stolen when I lived in the city and they tend to be my pride and joy.

11. TLynn

Would you go for me being a bit scatterbrained at times? Actually, just not enough room & too much stuff at the time (in regard to the guns). They weren't actually lost, just so deeply buried I didn't remember exactly where. They did turn up (I knew they would). Just like the bolt to one of my rifles - I will never, ever, seperate a bolt from a rifle again.

It's the other things that once they disappear I tend not to see again.

12. E.L.

Life's little pleasures.

Sitting on the front porch watching the sun go down and the sprinkler system do it's thing.

Don't ask me why, I just enjoy it.

13. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I got my butt whooped by a buddy in Soul Calibur II...and drank beer it is good:)

14. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I like the proposed 'Fair Tax'

15. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Sprinkler system on your aerobic system?- ..................

16. E.L.

No sir, I don't have an aerobic system. Straight water, no waste, and no stink.

17. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Just when life is going fair, something drops a 100lb block on your head from a high rise roof top.

18. BRONZ

BRONZ Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Moving on monday....women unit never runs out of stuff for me to move. :(

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I dunno, 'swhy I ast. Might be happy and dancing because the Catscratcher 2000 took care of the last cat. Might be it was hit with a stray pellet from a shotgun and still hasn't fallen over. Might be spinning because it got caught in a dust devil. Still don't know why. Seems a bit nonsensical, right up there with studies of management systems. Whaddaellameye, an oracle, 'er sumpin'?

But I painted it blue.

Simple projects? Ah, yes, am familiar. How about hanging a shower curtain rod and hitting a sheet rock nail with three out of four screws into the wall? :twisted:

20. TLynn

ghrit - join the crowd - it's normal for me to do that.

On to another project - light bar in the bathroom!!!! And it only cost me $130....

Let's see what else I can spend money on (I've got to quit doing this).

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7