Thoughts on gun grabs

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Harbin, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

qz3i6i16f8zd1c7ydo91.

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

3. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

[shiz]

Actually Gator, your on to something, now we can get Al and Jesse to join our fight!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

5. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I read a story last week that stated it took the average person 3 seconds to change out a mag.

If I was set on creating havoc and not worrying about collecting my used mag, a turn of the wrist and my mag disappears and another slid in. The pause in chatter from the 20 rnd to the 30 rnd wouldn't be noticeable.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The answers are often historical..

During the early part of the American Revolution, they (us) faced the Brits and got slaughtered. So the good old boys of the era went to what they knew how to do. As the Brits began their journey "home" after the slaughter; they were introduced to (modern term) sniper fire.

On the frontier, when they heard shooting; they went to help their neighbors.

I am not advocating anything except a historical discussion of American History.

CATO and oldawg like this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I like Mel Gibsons line in "The Patriot", "Start with the Officers and work your way down."

VisuTrac, tacmotusn and CATO like this.
  10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Mountainman, NotSoSneaky and CATO like this.
  11. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I figure they will make a big political show of it then end up going for something very similar to the brady bill again.

13. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Say what you want but I'll bet dollars to dognuts they are gonna go for broke on this one.

This is Soviet style one party rule in action.
    This is NOT government: It's gonna get scary quick. [OO]

gunbunny and CATO like this.
  14. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

well some news reports I've bee reading have been saying local LEO departments are running low on bullets. So there is a fair chance if they come the patriots will be better supplied.

15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

That sounds like I royal Ruse to me..Sir..

Most Gov Type will drive on empty& the oil light ON, knowing it's someone else's dollar they will demand . They would never show there hand.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7