US Army to Patrol in the USA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

When did I ever say that they Guard took weapons? The Law Enforcement Officers do work for the same government -and YES, since 9-11 they take their orders from the top just like the military. Don't believe me, look it up. DEA, BATF, POLICE = same sh*t to me, because they will all shoot you just as DEAD, they come to seize your weps, and they will not tolerate being told what to do by a civilian. Gestapo works for the Tyrant. Period.

I agree with everything else you said.

2. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sorry Broker, my appologies, I accidentally lumped you and Tango together, won't make that mistake again :D

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yup, probably me said it, the guys in the boat/katrina video said "guard": once, then next sentence said "sheriff's dept and coast guard" in the same boat I guess. S'all right, I can get a little froggy with too many coffees,..

4. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Divide and conquer is the best tactic. It's used daily by the agencies. "get the shiite to fight the sunnis, let them kill each other so we don't have to". Assassinate one drug lord so the remainder of that group think it's the other cartel, they fight amongst each other and kill each other off.

Amercians have become the ME society. What can I get and how fast can I get it. People will sell each other out for anything. Lot's of whores out there. I got some world series tickets, hey baby, wanna goto the game? Whether or not it was planned, is irrelevant. It's that way. A south park epsiode had some truth to it. The war mongers, keep us from being wussies and the wussies keep us from looking like psychopathic killers. plausible deniability, having your cake and eating it too. the people say no and are against it, but the government is for it. You can see it everywhere, most morons are attacking the dems, or repubs, instead of the problem. Look at most vids on liveleak or youtube, in the comments, almost every comment section degrades into a republican verse democrat waste of time and brain cells. They have everyone bickering amongstthemselves over these two stupid political parties that no one can get anything done for the good.

Problem for any "revolution" is that even though the gov is supposedly of the people by the people and for the people. We all know it's not, However so many average people are employeed by the gov. SO where is the line drawn? Are all government employees the enemy? that's a lot. Especially when people are so easily bought. In tough times the price goes way down. pack of smokes, loaf of bread? remember factor in inflation and the 1776 revolution was sparked by a lot less.

5. oldsoldier

oldsoldier Gadget Master

That doesn't mean much anymore! There are laws on the books that aren't ever enforced by the goobermint. Did you know that in Kentucky it is Illegal to drive a "horseless carriage" on any street at any time without someone walking 10 paces ahead of it carrying a red lantern ? I haven't seen any red lanterns lately. I know this has nothing to do with the discussion but the da## "Goobermint" will do what ever they want to the don't give a crap what we want especially the liberal trash in washinton now.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Agreed !M forehead has permanent flat spot on the front now after 8 years of Boosh and me smacking myself " He caint do dat! Its unconstitutional!!!"Everything they do is made legal by some twist of the words, court precedent or congressional vote (same as stalin and hitler).

I.E. congress gave the executive branch power to do pretty much whatever they want after 9/11 because of the "war on terror",(not to be confused with the recently funded " battle against sneak attacks" and "crusade against armored assault")...In my book (what they call )"terror" is a "type of warfare, like "guerilla "war; a loosely organized populace fights back with guerilla style insurgency simply because they don't have standing armies, air and armor.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7