War Drum Crescendo:

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by ColtCarbine, Feb 8, 2012.

Register to hide advertisements

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine GearsnGuns Founding Member

The following video is being deleted from the net - so be quick.

Alpha Dog, Gator 45/70 and Falcon15 like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

We would already be in a full-blown war with Iran if they were not aware that the American people are on the verge of a revolution if they don't quit gathering their power base. We are damned sick and tired of fighting wars for the corporate agenda and that, my friends, is ALL the little BS wars in the middle east are. The United States should never have been allowed to assume the role of Empire Builder but that is what th Politicians that are propped up by the Military Industrial complex have decided is our fate and enough of us bought into their BS that we didn't unite and stop it in it's tracks.
  3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco peregrinus Site Supporter

Sea, I agree. However the American Empire cannot STAND little BS countries threatening the Petrodollar. It would mean an end to the empire. That is all most of the last wars have been about. Iraq- gold for oil. Lybia - gold backed African Dinar, and now their hand is being forced by Iran and their oil for gold or any currency programs.

Original source:
    NewAmericaNow: How Will The American Economy Die?
    Alpha Dog likes this.
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member

How would you like to be able to say "Yeah...MY daddy died in a 'limited' war "
  5. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

Boys throw stones at the frogs in jest
    But the frogs don't die in jest
    they die in earnest.
    ExHelot and weegrannymush like this.
  6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco peregrinus Site Supporter

How many adults today look back and say "my dad died in a police action" (Vietnam until recently was a "police action". No matter how you cut it, this is NOT a good scenario for ANYONE involved.
    Cephus and Alpha Dog like this.
  7. ColtCarbine

Had the above article not had references to organizations that are normally associated with conspiracy theorist, this would have been posted elsewhere. I am not one to pollute my mind with that sort of stuff. I stumbled across this article by accident.

What I find the most compelling/interesting is the video at the bottom.

One thing I learned a long time ago, when you do not know who is in control of any given situation whether it is politics or whatever

Is follow the money
    jungatheart, TnAndy, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  8. ColtCarbine

fixed it for you, is what came to mind for me.

Guilty, I feel dubbed into thinking I could actually make a difference. Now I understand why I feel like a lonely man on a deserted island. Nobody gives a sh!t about anything but themselves.
    jungatheart, Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
  9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member Site Supporter

The Red pill's a bitch isn't it?
  10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Adventure Riding Monkey

I could only suffer through about a third of that article before the huge anti-American bias pushed me away. I can be whomped upside the head with a wet mullet only so long before I get the strong urge to shove it up the assaulter's 'third point of contact'. The author has a bone to pick.
    Probably some viable info in that diatribe, but it will only be taken seriously with a better and less utterly offensive presentation.
    Give us facts unsullied with personal agenda, not a hit piece.......

Just my two-bits worth........
    ColtCarbine and oldawg like this.