The Militia Soldier’s Oath
I do swear, before God and the personnel assembled, that I will:
- Follow the orders of my leaders to the best of my ability.
- Keep the identities of all my fellow soliders a secret and not give in under threats, torture, or prison to the point of death.
- Keep all knowledge of militia activities and resources a secret to the point of death.
- Not abuse my authority or the power of my weapons.
- Be a friend of the common citizen.
- Never forget that I am the last hope of freedom.
How to Start & Train a Militia Unit - PM 8-94 2015-01-27
Maj. George Westmoreland, USMC Ret.