ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ? Are you sure?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 14, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Just remember, never attempt to pick a fight with an old man. He won't fight, he'll just kill you.

Sapper John and oldawg like this.
  2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

"Get off my lawn" about covers it.

Sapper John likes this.
  3. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Fair argument. But American soldiers are not Nazi's. Nazi's viewed Jew's as different then them and a problem. When a soldier went to a Jewish home they viewed them as subhuman's for the most part and not like them. You can read more in Brownings: Ordinary Men

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0060995068/?tag=survivalmonke-20

I am a gun toting American just like the soldiers that would be coming for my firearms. I believe they wouldn't see me as the problem. I believe they would follow their orders to take my firearms, but doubt they would murder someone they would feel is like them and complying with their requests. I am not afraid of an ethnic cleansing of white Christians by The American Soldier.

tulianr likes this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

We have an Army if someone could organize them.Larger that most Army's in the world.

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I would have already turned all of my firearms in at the designated facility but they were so busy they couldn't give me a receipt. They are welcome to come in and check the house though. I'd be very cooperative and even show them the safe I used to keep them in and give them any spare magazines I may have missed and the unused locks now that I don't need them.

I would simply ask that they not ransack the house as I'm being cooperative and willing to move things out of the way, etc. The house won't smell like paint or anything and there won't actually be anything to find at the house so why NOT be cooperative? :D

oldawg likes this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The General Greenes will come forward Quig. Count on it.

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

The Civil War

The "Bonus Army"

The internment camps during WW2

New Orleans, the National Guard is federalized not under state command, it is under the presidents command

Still believe that American troops will not kill Americans or follow illegal orders to act against them ?

8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Some will no doubt but half or more won't. Those military coupled with citizen militias both regulated and unregulated will be enough. I will be staking my life on it.

9. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Problem 1: How do we tell the difference ?

Problem 2: Foreign troops in US uniforms
    ..They have already been training alongside our troops in urban actions in the US
    Issue them US uniforms and .......

10. VisuTrac

The smart ones will be those not shooting or bludgeoning on the citizens. Those might actually survive. Just a guess.

11. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Maybe, but he who waits to see if the other guy is going to shoot often does not live to shoot.

12. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

The man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary. Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
    This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529

America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Tedious reading, but here's the court order.
    http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/177/529/case.html
    There is nothing indicating that the case has been superseded by later interpretations, nor is there a lead on to the retrial ordered by the court. All the same, it makes sense that barring a warrant, resisting with deadly force might be looked upon as less than murder. (As the John Bad Elk case points out, it downgrades to manslaughter.) But if you do, fort up because the swat team will visit at 5 AM.

14. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

In the case of weapons seizure/martial law/power grab, we should all expect a visit in the early morning hours anyway.

The ninja storm troopers will be getting a lot of overtime.

15. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

If you are not already prepared for strange people to come violate your Home, you are behind the curve. A home Invasion is a Home Invasion don't matter if they coming for your guns, your money, or your life. Prepare In Advance! After all, do we not call ourselves "PREPPERS" ???

tulianr likes this.
  16. VisuTrac

Recently it seems as if between 630 and 730 am are their preferred hours for visits.
    Note to all alphabet agencies. DO NOT come through the animal pastures if you expect to arrive undetected. Not that they are gonna eat you or anything. It's just that they are hungry and will figure you are bringing food. AND, they are noisy. Oh and don't tease the tom turkey, he's kinda protective of his harem, oh yeah, there is barbed wire, hot wire. Did i mention the geese?

tulianr likes this.
  17. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

One of the first things they do is kill all the "watch dogs"

18. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

1) go to a gun show and buy the guns you want to own.
    2) take your existing guns (non-registered, but registered because how do the know what guns people have 20 minutes after a shooting when they don't keep the records?) for which you filled out a for 4473 and take them to a gun dealer and transfer them out of your name to the dealer.
    3) You now have no known guns as far as the .gov can determine.

Buy face-to-face, buy often

19. VisuTrac

That's ok, they'll run out of bullets before getting to the main house then.

20. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

1) Gun show "loophole" background checks are on record just like 4473's
    2) Selling your guns to a dealer will make you take a minimum 50% beating on price.
    3) They may very well check you anyway since you have owned guns.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7