“Gun Control By We The People.”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

“Gun Control By We The People.”

Let’s see now, how can we make this work. Oh, I have an idea that might help the Demonrats and anti-gun people.

Take all the guns from the Government and Military in the US. Then:

1. Put all Secret Service on a 30-day leave in DC. Ditto FBI & CIA
    2. Take ALL guns from congressmen and their guards!
    Bet that won’t take long for them to get the message! It won’t work?
    We can disarm them first in a way that will make them look like they are setting a “good example” for taking our guns. Yeah, right.

Of course Texas doesn’t count as they are actually not a state in the US but of course we would have to have them surrender their guns also to see if Gun Control will really work. Lots of luck. Oh I almost forgot ALL Lobbyist also!

Let them give up theirs first. Ha Ha.

We will see if they will set up a gun free zone at the Whitehouse, Congress and Austin first. Oh, let all the air out of the tires on the 7 Air Force 1’s and golf car also!

This is no way a threat in any way, shape, or form. Just an old man’s joke.

Wayne

Yea, if you want to can trash this email or send it on, who cares?

chimo, Tully Mars, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You were doing well right up to the point where you let out the air in the tire of the golf cart..... the fed's will declare war at that point..... their golf game supersedes all other national priorities sadly!!

Tully Mars, GOG, mysterymet and 5 others like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Hmmmmm, violation of gun laws are enforced by people with guns.

4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I always think about these laws and wonder if people , we the people realize the government has no right to arms, nor does its employees. Only one branch the executive ever had paid armed men and that was not always and that was more security for would be assassins once attempts were made.
    But even then the president is not entitled to a armed security and is not entitled under the current Constitutional law to even carry a gun.
    Thats right folks even Obummer himself under Constitutional law as a government employee does not have the right to conceal carry or be armed in public. Nor does any government paid employee. Only citizens were granted that right.
    A well armed militia does not count the FBI, CIA, DHS, or any government office. There is also no Constitutional law that grants the government the ability to disarm the people it is the other way around and is why the Constitution and the Bill of Rights exist. To have government control not people control. I am not talking about Marshall Law which our government thinks is the final say in disarmament. I am talking about the Bill Of Rights and Constitutional Law. When you sit down and think you realize they are to be powerless without our say so, now they want us to be powerless without our say so.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Salted Weapon, sorry gotta jump in here. Once the Usurper proves without any doubt he is a citizen. In other words, proof his mother was married to his father at the time of his birth .... oops here rises the ugly head of reality, is any bastard child, male or female, with one sperm donor or receptacle being a US citizen, is that child, no matter where in the galaxy it is delivered into the population, does that child automatically by birth become a US citizen? I think not, seems like a question for the SCOUSA, if they would actually look upon the Constitution and do their job. ............ off track long enough ..... ANY CITIZEN WHETHER A POLITICIAN OR NOT IS SUPPOSEDLY GUARANTEED ALL RIGHTS AS LAID OUT BY THE CONSTITUTION. this includes the 2nd amendment right to arm oneself.
    thus if our president is a citizen as he claims, he is without question not to be denied the right to arm oneself.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Gun control is being able to shoot straight at a crooked politician.

Tully Mars, Taku and Salted Weapon like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think one thing that may hurt the fight to retain our 2nd amendment is the bashing. I know lots of Democrats that own guns. I am going to keep repeating it until it sinks in- yes, a majority of anti-gun people are liberal leaning. I will never forget I was at a 2A rally. Lots of people there and once the Democratic bashing started, people started leaving. The 2A is not just for conservatives, it is an American right.. Like we all can utilize 1A, same with 2A.

chimo, Tully Mars, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  8. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I think my point was why "employed", not while being a civilian. Better way to think of it while they are at work either by hourly or salary state, federal employees there is no law granting state or federal employees the right to be armed it simply does not exist. What does exist interestingly and is clear is a militia may be armed. The fact the Constitutional spells out people and militia but steers clear to ever mention executive office or orders or Government, means they were pretty clear they did not want the FBI, CIA and DHS armed as a matter of law. I get exactly what you are saying but its allot like me being at work, my employer doesn't allow me to be armed at work well thats the way it is. In reality these are employees of the people and there is no law protecting them to be armed at work just isn't . Even the FBI was not armed at first so it was pretty clear even in the last 100 years the investigative process was not about being armed but being investigative in nation that now it is different and only because executive orders by passed the Constitutional law.
    Obama could be armed and own a firearm when not in the duties of his office.
    Last week Gov Brown California actually signed a law allowing the state legislators to by pass for their own private selves with the new gun control laws. The fact he even had another law signed allowing legislators certain firearms, and not people shows clear even the government knows they are full of shit when it comes to entitlements as we the people. Employees of the state and feds when employed by people of this country are just representatives, its also why The Washington District of Columbia was formed as a federal entity not a state to by pass Constitutional laws and to not be held by the standard you and I are. In reality Washington D.C. is a Constitutional Free zone when it comes to having rights under states. So I disagree federal or state employees are granted the ability to be armed based on the Constitution when the law clearly excludes them to be considered while under employment by We The People and are representatives which have no rights to bear arms only the People and only Militia, the Federal Government is not a recognized armed entity under Constitutional law.
    One might say that under the law Police, and Sheriffs are able to be armed as how they are employed, yet Marshals, and State Police perhaps are not protected by the 2nd Amendment by how they are employed. There is a very clear and pretty well hidden unless people look agenda here. The Federal Government is not part of We the People, never have been and never will be.
    In fact in court and elsewhere there is clear defined and ignored evidence that when these federal agencies arrest you, you are not protected under Constitutional laws but are guided Federal law. There have been no Constitutional Courts in over 75 years, everything is now federally run, even in many states county and city courts are very recently and most never noticed are guided by states and federal laws by passing Constitutional laws and local ordinances and is why due process is by passed often and easily and even right to a speedy trial is also by passed and this is why as we are now guided and allow the federal government to state how we are processed in our lives. However they themselves as entities of the Federal Government are not protected under Constitutional Law like you and I while employed and performing their duties as state or federal employees.

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

if the Gov of Calif. did exactly as you say, that is a clear case of "rule of law" being violated .... thus unenforceable

10. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I agree its a hard process, my oldest son is a hard core firearms owner and conceal carry holder.
    And a registered Democrat, I find my self guilty of doing this and now is why I use liberal not democrat.
    I do not agree with allot of the Democrats, well I do not agree with the politics of Republicans often as well.
    I was non-partisan for all my adult life until 2012 when I went to the Republican side to in away make a stand against
    Obama and was while I was doing gun lobby work and wanted Liberals to know what side I was on.

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Perhaps there are policies and regulations depriving them of the right as employees, they still have the right as citizens.

Horsefeathers, that is policy, not law.

Other than the fact that he is on the job 24/7, I agree. Tho' for him, I'd hate to see it.

Tully Mars likes this.
  12. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Yep the ban on certain guns was passed and two days later he signed a law that was rushed by allowing the Legislator to not have to follow the new gun ban. Yep, California is a mirror of the whitehouse they do what they want where they want and how they want and everyone drinks there Starbucks and complies.

13. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

You and me both.

14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Little off track here, but I read somewhere that due to all the BS laws, constitutional and unconstitutional in force in the USA and individual states, and lack of enforcement on many of these laws .... wait for it. By population and crimes committed, every person in the USA commits a Felony every 7 days. Additionally I have heard it said due to what I laid out for you above, no one is truly innocent, and if the government wants to get you, they only have to put you under close observation for a couple of weeks and then pick what they go after you on. Due to the obvious, nationwide and on all levels, failures of the "law of the land Constitution)" and "rule of law" ...... with a good legal team you have plenty of wiggle room to ignore most any law you choose to. YMMV

Salted Weapon likes this.
  15. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Well, folks, I hate to have to say it but tacmotusn is just plain wrong. Though not in spirit or substance. Only in scale.

Every person that draws breath in this country commits not 1 felony violation each week, but thousands a day.

You, me, everybody.

People simply do not realize the sheer number of laws that have been passed in this country. Everything is against some law, some where.

Not only the simple straight-up "don't do this" laws, but the sneaky crimes-by-contagion and those laws instrumented through blue-sky legislation.

Example: You, I , and everyone else in this country are perpetually subject to arrest under the RICO statutes. Even if we don't personally know any mobsters or drug lords. We don't have to: all we need to do is associate with them either directly or indirectly.

All we have to do is show up at a bar frequented by the low-lifes, and we are automatically guilty of association under the RICO statutes. But it gets even worse: All we have to do is use the same supermarket, go to the same sporting events, or put our kids in the same schools (which makes them guilty, too.). Moreover, if we do all or even some of these things, we have clearly established a continuing pattern of criminal behavior, which is itself yet another crime.

"Indirectly" has no limitation.

(Oh, horrors! Our kids were already guilty because they've been associating with US!)

And don't even get me started on the conspiracy laws. You don't need to conspire with someone to break the law. All you have to do is think about committing a crime, and you are automatically guilty of conspiracy to commit. It is literally a thought-crime, right out of Orwell.

And it gets worse. There are American laws that make us guilty if we violate innumerable foreign laws or treaties. You may be catching salmon legally, say, in the US and be lawfully busted for violating the fine print is some Romanian treaty that regulates salmon fishing half the world away.

But, by extension, those local regulations now apply to you, right here in the US.

There are more than 83,000 regulatory agencies in the US that determine the legality of everything we do. From getting a pedicure to working as a physician.

No human being can even begin to keep track of the laws in this country, so it's easy for the PTB to bust anyone for something at any hour of the day or night, if they simply decide to.

There are more than 20,000 laws just regulating the ownership and use of guns. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The Director of the IRS has admitted in open court that there are so many tax laws that not even the IRS can keep track of them.

And, for us, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Most people simply have no idea how pernicious and invasive the law has become.

"In my little town", according to the County Ordinances, the local zoning board is a "quasi-judicial" body with the power specifically granted under the law to do anything to enforce the County codes.

So what does "anything" include? Well let's start with small fines. Then let's move on to large fines. Then let's move on to confiscation of properties and assets.

Hell, why stop there? Let's make a few examples to show the rest of the sheep who's in charge here!

We can start with hanging. Hell, hang the whole family--it's legal, and that way there's no one left to claim it was unconstitutional.

But hanging isn't nearly as much fun as torturing people to death, because even quasi-judicial politicians need a good laugh now and then.

There's gotta be a rack around here somewhere...

That may sound funny ha-ha, but when they take the first little step down that road, what's to keep them from taking the next? And the next after that?

After the Revolution, my friends, there will have to be a great parsing of the Law.

Tully Mars and GOG like this.
  16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

No, I do believe there are some, a portion of the Dems that are the true Democrats. They mainly care about the environment, helping people etc... but they do not subscribe to the extreme liberal agenda. They just pick the lessor of 2 evils.

17. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Lots of folks are either too young...or too ideologically brainwashed...to remember when both parties had their liberal and conservative wings...and when the right to bear arms had strong bipartisan support.

18. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

19. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

GOG and Taku like this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49