“Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 31, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

That is what it is reported he said...

here is something to think on IMHO...

while this person is being held up as the major cause of many things...

I do not think he is the full picture.

There are some that say corporations are behind much of what is happening today...

perhaps...

Me... I think it is much more likely that some very wealthy individuals are probably backing and even helping him but remaining in the shadows...

thinkin he is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak... the focus point clouding the picture to cover others...

A BIG part of what this person represents to me is a complete lack of concern or compassion for others...

all he seems interested in is power and wealth for it's own sake... and there seems to be NO... concern for the future or lives of others...

he even seems to rejoice in the pain and suffering of the nations and people of said nations that he has trashed...

that said here is the link to the article WHICH is someones OPINION piece...

IMHO paying very close attention to this person and what is happening all around us...

well it would be most wise and probably informative...

recently saw claims that he is seeking eventual control over the net...through connections with UN officials n what not

Soros Memos Paint Picture of a Power-Hungry ‘God’

Oltymer and Dont like this.
  2. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Yeah, he is the one who has a lot to do with American's loss of rights, control of the internet, federalized police forces, Ukraine civil war, wars in the Mideast, and the list goes on and on. Many consider him the poster boy of the NWO.

Shows what happens when a psychopathic narcissist with billions of dollars gets confused and believes he is a God on earth. Probably needs to be confined to a padded cell for his own good, and ours too.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

That we even heard of Soros (who got his start selling out other jews to the nazis for a cut of the profits if you remember. What makes you think he won't do that to anyone/everyone else?) means he is just a low level flunky and there are others pulling HIS strings as well. Well HIGH level when compared to the sheeple, but no where near the top, just a mid-level flunky with delusions of grandeur.

"A BIG part of what this person represents to me is a complete lack of concern or compassion for others...'' Well that includes some here too, attacking others, harassing others and always demanding the last word and hiding behind their status as one of the big wigs as they destroy anything good. Speaking of delusions of grandeur, and we all know who it is who is doing it here, sooner or later they get too big for their pants and get thrown to the wolves sooner or later when their masters can't stand the exposure.

Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The same could be said for regular members who think they are above the law - just like soros

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Too bad he was never just about to testify against the Clintons...

Legion489 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7