10 gun bills introduced today (1/4/13)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Ten gun bills on Congress's first day - The Hill's Floor Action

So . . . you can go to war, shoot the hell out of bad guys with your .45 or M9, but, can't own a pistol?

Brilliant!!!
    I didn't see anything about looney birds buying guns . . . but, that still wouldn't have affected Sandy Hook.

tulianr likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I believe it was the Greeks, that used to require that to propose a new law, you must present yourself in person with a noose around your neck. if the law failed to pass, the noose was tightened. If you came from a distance, the tightened noose alone was carried home to show the verdict. I think this would cut down greatly on stupid bills, proposed by idiots, who KNOW the votes are against them, and just want to make a fuss, for show.(caughfienstinecaugh)

tulianr likes this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Sheila Jackson Lee is a real piece of work. Youtube is full of videos of her making an ass of herself. This one is amusing. She goes on about how we won the Vietnam war, and now Vietnam is separated into the North and the South, and they are happy and respect each other. I believe she also carries a platinum race card with an unlimited line of credit.

If you look at her district, it's like the lines were drawn to include nothing but housing projects.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney all have one thing in common: they don't have the brains to bag groceries and we will be paying them a pension the rest of their lives.

bebop and ditch witch like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

If brain cells were dynamite, they couldn't blow their noses?;)

6. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7