*** 100 Books Every Monkey Should Read

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Yard Dart, Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sobospider

Sobospider Monkey

A lot of these titles are in my "preservation library"
    I also have the entire Star Wars Expanded Universe, and everything by Issac Asimov and Michael Crichton I can get my hands on, my local area history accounts, complete Kipling and Twain sets, and how could anyone in good conscience read "The Federalist Papers" and not chase it with "The Anti Federalist Papers"?

2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

There is are several online only stories that I've read as they were being written. One extremely memorable one was written by Kathy in FL and can be found on Mother Hen's Story Time Blogg.

It's complete now. This Is Me Surviving. Over 100 chapters. It's written as the diary of a sixteen year old girl. (Complete with annoying misspellings and incorrect word use that remains consistent throughout... because there's nobody reading her journal and correcting her.) Survival fiction wrapped in a cook book and so much more. The situations are realistic and easy to imagine. She strips back the thin veneer of civilization and reveals how evil people can be...and how strong.

I may need to read it again.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    Tully Mars likes this.
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I have a personal library, but if/when SHTF I plan to visit the local public library and make a long-term withdrawal of some books

reconprepper likes this.
  1. Bandit99
  2. GOG
  3. ED GEiN
  4. Marvin L. Steinhagen
  5. survivalmonkey
  6. Motomom34
  7. survivalmonkey
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. Witch Doctor 01
  10. duane
  11. Halvist