1000 Rounds M193 w/Ammo Can $299 Shipped

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by 3M-TA3, Jun 11, 2017.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Tully Mars, GOG, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Still need to find M-262 and some M-855A1 for a good deal, then i'm in AR heaven! LOL

Altoidfishfins and sec_monkey like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Not to bad @ .31 cents a round. May have to grab some up! Should be getting the M-193 some time this coming week. Now to find the unicorn M-262 and some Hornady HP 165 gr Match .308! Thanks 3M-TA3

Tully Mars and sec_monkey like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yikes - .92 per round - I'd be inclined to roll my own
    Federal FC262 5.56 NATO 77 Grain Open Tip Match

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

That's a good deal, a very good deal, very tempting... I never heard of CBC though...sounds good though...You ever use it?
    I am confused about this crap:

"Online Only, Do Not Call, one coupon per order - Coupon "17GEAR49" for Free S/H over $49 On Clothing and Footwear or Coupon "7DADSDAY" for Free S/H over $99 (Excludes Firearms) -"

At 30 cents a round and free shipping one really can't pass it up. You will never find it cheaper. Anybody got any reason why I should buy 2-3 boxes beside the fact I have no more storage room?

sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I remember not that long ago seeing 1,000 round cases for $700 at the gun shows and they were selling like crazy.
    I don't think I have bought any 223 ammo since about 2009.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

CBC is Magtech out of Brazil. The reputation is good but I haven't used it myself. I'm also looking for the same deal on PPU I saw sometime in the last week.

sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Bandit99

@3M-TA3 I did order 1 can this morning, suppose to pick it up on the 22nd. I actually wanted 2 but having never ordered ammo via Cabela's and being the over-paranoid that I am I figure I would test the Cabela waters and test the ammo first...but I doubt they will have it on sell much longer as .30 cents a round is damn cheap for 5.56. Anyway, that gives me 4000 rounds for storage and about another 1000 to shoot up this Summer which should be enough given the lack of time I have... Thanks again! And, please let me know if you hear of any good deals on 9mm as I normally like to keep a couple thousand rounds of it around and I go through it pretty fast, got about 1500 right now so... Big THANKS!

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I frequent some of the shooting forums and will certainly post anything I find that would be of use. Note that there are also some websites that will find ammo deals for you and even text you when it finds something that meets your preset criteria. I haven't been searching because I have what I need for now.

Please let me know how well this ammo works for you.

Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

AmmoFast.com has Federal 22LR in 5000Rd Cases for $250US equals $.05/Rd

12. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

3M-TA3 likes this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I have used the MegTech before, I found it about the same as Federal American Eagle, which wasn't all that bad it's self! The Privi is the better score if you can still get that deal! Seems to run a lot closer to full 5.56 specs and the brass is worth it for reloading! Just watch it with a tight 1/7 twist barrel, it tends to spin drift pretty good out past 300 yards!

Tully Mars likes this.
  15. Bandit99

Roger that! I shoot about every other weekend if life permits, sometimes more but it is not a cheap hobby so I try to limit myself... I will crack it open as soon as get it (supposedly on the 22nd I can pick it up, and that Sunday, the 25th, I will try it out and let you know. Range is just down the road so makes it easy...

16. Bandit99

Nahhh, as long as it goes bang and runs in my gun is all I care about because the farthest I can go out is 200 meters, sad but true but range is cheap :) $5 for all day and got 200m, 100m, pistol and skeet ranges. Anyway, if it is as good as Federal American Eagle that is good enough for me and plinking around with...

EDIT: Where is the Prvi Partizan made? Brazil, right?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  17. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Serbia HQ and most if not all of it is made there.

18. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

GunBot 22lr rimfire ammo is a good resource for checking ammo prices along with reloading supplies. I use it quite a bit.

3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Bandit99

The Serbs use to make good ammo and firearms, not sure how it is now but in days gone by it use to be very good especially considering it cost a lot less. @Ura-Ki seems to know it and says it's okay... I have got both down in my notes now for the future...

20. Bandit99

@3M-TA3 @Ura-Ki I picked up the CBC (MegTech) ammo yesterday as it came in early. First impressions are very good as ammo can is high-quality (with the fat rubber gasket) and the wrapping and crating of the ammo is perfect. It was sealed with a CBC wire at factory to ensure count is correct. Comparing the packing of some bulk American Eagle I have on hand to the CBC... I would say the CBC is packed much better! But, one does get the cute little plastic boxes with AE ammo which can be handy until like me and you got a trillion of them... Anyway, I took some photos and will post after I shoot some this weekend, probably Sunday, if nothing gets in the way... I'd like to get a can of Privi also but the wife gave me the stinky-eyeball when I walked into the house with it. LOL! In her defense, I do have a lot of ammo...unless of course the Democrats at seriously about offing all of us who voted Republican than not near enough! LOL!!!

Ura-Ki, 3M-TA3 and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7