1000 Rounds M193 w/Ammo Can $299 Shipped

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by 3M-TA3, Jun 11, 2017.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Play the "Father's Day" card - it expires on Sunday...

2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

[ditto][fnny]

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Cool, Bandit99 I have had the same experience with that brand, I think you will like it as well. I find it runs pretty clean ( better then many other so called Mil Spec) as well as commercial stuff! Agree with 3M- Pull the Fathers day card and get in some trigger time!

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

There are tons of good ammo buys out there the ammo mentioned on this thread and locally Federal/American Eagle 223 100 packs for $34.99 a bit more than PPU & CBC but USA made.

.22 ammo centerfire ammo and ammo components are available and at good prices.
    We are in buying mode.

Here is M855 1000 for $299.
    Fiocchi M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition, 1000 Rounds w/ Ammo Can

Since 1983 Fiocchi USA is manufactured in the U.S. by shooters for shooters. The Fiocchi brand was born in 1876 in Lecco Italy, family run and owned for the very beginning. During WWII the Nazis attempted to destroy the plant to keep it out of the Allied control. Through bombing by Allies, the factory required a total rebuild at the end of the war.

Bulk packed, 5.56 NATO ammunition is built to military specifications and packed into an ammo can which makes it ideal for long term storage and range ready.

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@3M-TA3 @Ura-Ki So went out today and ran at least a hundred+ rounds (closer to 200) of it through my Colt without any FTF or misfires. It is definitely as good as the Federal and the American Eagle that I got in bulk. No complaints and I would purchase another can again without hesitating. Frankly, I really liked the way it was packed and the ammo can is really high-quality so package wise I prefer it over the Federal or American bulk ammo. Let me know if you see anymore more good deals on 5.56 or 9mm. Thanks again!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7